Part 13

third person POV

it's early in the morning. nayeon, momo, sana, jihyo, and mina are walking at the hall way of the school building going in their classroom. while walking they saw the four popular students wearing some cool outfits.

what's with the outfit? - nayeon ask when they stop to talk to the popular girls

we are having a photo shoot - chaeyoung answer back

photo shoot for what?-  mina ask.

do you know our big poster at the building? - jeongyeon ask them.

ah yeah we know that - jihyo answered

they are changing that. that's why we are having photo shoot right now. - tzuyu explain

see you later then? - nayeon 

yeah sure- jeongyeon answer back.

after the girls talk to the popular students they started going in their classroom. and the popular girls they already go to the place where the photo shoot will happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the photo shoot of the four popular students they meet the five new students. they are currently at their favorite coffee shop. jeongyeon invited the five new girls at the coffee shop. 

jihyo notice that the popular girls seems tired. so she ask them for confirmation, even though she already notice it because the whole time they just doing photo shoot but she still ask them. and to start the conversation because it's actually quiet.

you seems like really tired huh? - jihyo broke the silent.

who wouldn't be tired, if your just doing photo shoot for the whole day? - dahyun sarcastically said.

do you really have to do that for school? - mina curiously ask.

yeah. they said for  representing our school and they said since we are popular - chaeyoung tiredly said

yahhhhhhhhhhh!!! i feel so sleepy- dahyun said then she lean at jeongyeon's shoulder.

jeongyeon just smile then tap dahyun's head while the others are silently laughing. and there is nayeon being jealous because dahyun is leaning at jeongyeon's shoulder. she wish that dahyun can sleep at her shoulder as well. 

while dahyun is sleeping at jeongyeon's shoulder, jeongyeon notice that nayeon is looking at them so she talk to nayeon then tease her.

wanna change place with me nayeon unnie? - jeongyeon ask her, that make nayeon shuttered

h-huh? - nayeon shuttering that made jeongyeon laugh silently

i said if you want to change place with me - jeongyeon repeat what she said earlier

n-no no it's okay she might woke up if we do that - nayeon nervously said 

they did not care about the time. they didn't came back in school, they decide to stay at the coffee shop so they can rest. for the whole time that they are staying at the coffee shop they just talking to each other laughing at the funny things that they are talking about except for dahyun who's still sleeping.

until the time that they all need to go home. they all go back to their own houses. others are taking their rest because they feel so tired, while dahyun is awake sitting at her study table looking at those fucking paper that came from her office. she ask her assistant to bring all those paper at their house because her friends told her to stay with them. 

after how many hours she finish her work then she throw herself at her bed and try to sleep and it's almost midnight and she have class tomorrow but she still can't sleep so she just decide to open her phone and look at her social media accounts.

while scrolling at her social media account she notice that there is notification so she tap the notification saw that someone's adding her. she was shook when she saw the name of their new friends.

park jihyo [ confirm, delete ]

myoui mina [ confirm, delete ]

hirai momo [ confirm,delete ]

minatozaki sana [ confirm, delete ]

she confirm all the friend request that she have, but then when she saw nayeon's name she stop suddenly. she remember that she saw nayeon's friend request when they still not yet that close so she just ignore it before

im nayeon [ confirm, delete ] 

but then at the end she confirm it. she think that she's so selfish if she add nayeon's friends but nayeon not. so she ended up adding her.

she put her phone at the table beside her bed when she feels that she's tired already then she started to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the part 13 guys. sorry for the late update i'm sorry and thank you for waiting. it's just that i have so hectic schedule and so many school works to do that's why it's hard for me to update this story. but don't worry i keep updating this. anyways it's momo's birthday today so we should be happy right now. hope you watch her live earlier. :3