part 27

nayeon pov

i can still feel the headache that i have because of alcohol, I'm still not use to drink alcohol as that much.

i already drink medicine after i ate the soup that dahyunie gave me and now I'm currently in my room and resting.

my mom is a little bit upset knowing that i was to drunk yesterday but what can i do, I can't say no to my friends specially dahyun.

i was kinda upset yesterday because irene made dahyunie sad again. why does she have to go back in our school just to see dahyunie and made her sad again.

my heart is beating fast and something is bothering me, is it because i mention irene and dahyun in my own thoughts.

"why am i feeling like this, am i jealous?"

why would i be jealous knowing dahyunie likes me and i like her too.

but what if irene tried to seduce her again and get dahyunie from me,(pouting while thinking about the thoughts that coming out from her mind) "what will i do". (wiggling my whole body in the bed)

"yah nayeonie stop thinking anything that will never happen, no one will get dahyun from you okay." i said to myself before calming, then suddenly mom came and open the door of my room.

"mom can you please knock before you open the door" i stood up from my bed.

"oh sorry dear, and who are you talking too?" mom ask raising her one eyebrows.

"nothing mom it just something came up in my mind" smiling nervous at my mom." do you need something mom?"

"nothing at all, but someone is finding you" mom said so i get curious, I'm not expecting any visitors today, knowing that i just absent for today because of dahyun's mom said.

"who?"

"she said, she's your friend"

mom started walking so i follow her downstairs. when i reach the sala i saw dahyunie sitting at the couch while waiting.

when our eyes met she stood up and bow her head a little bit.

"hey nayeonie"

"hey dahyunie" i greeted back so smile at me.

i totally remembered that I'm still wearing pajama.

"ah-eh wait a minute okay let me change clothes" shuttering from nervousness.

i was about to go back upstairs and change my clothes when suddenly dahyun hold my hands.

"bunny no need to change you look very cute in your pajamas" then she wink and got me really fluttered.

"yah this cutie is being cheesy right now", i said in my thoughts.

"ehem, ehem", mom fake coughing just to get our attention.

"would you like to introduce her nayeon?" mom ask crossing arms.

"hmm mom this is kim dahyun the daughter of dad's business partner, and she's also the vice president of the Kim's company"

"and dahyunie this is my mom"

i saw dahyunie bowed at my mom while mom smile at her.

"nice to meet you auntie", dahyun greeted.

"nice to meet you too kim dahyun", mom greeted back.

"what grade are you dahyunie?",mom ask.

"actually, nayeonie is my classmate right now"

"ohh it must be hard for you to study and work at the same time dear "

"it's ok. i can manage auntie"

"stop calling me auntie dahyunie it makes me feel old, you can call me mom, all nayeon's friend are calling me mom" why does she have to complain she's really old now what is she even saying.

"ok mom", i heard dahyun saying while smiling.

"ehem", i enterupt them.

"mom we will just go in my room ok", i pulled dahyun.

"ok, let me cook lunch for the both of you". mom said before leaving. "ok mom".

i pulled dahyunie upstairs and let her go inside of my room. when we are already inside. i suddenly feel the headache again and almost kneeled down but good thing dahyun caught me.

"are you ok unnie?", she ask worriedly.

"yeah, i just feel the headache that i have since morning", i explained.

but what made me shock is dahyunie carry me into a bridal form and lay me down into my bed.

she intertwined our hands and ask worriedly. " did you drink medicine unnie", I nodded. worries can see all over her face so i just smile to her after.

"you need to rest miss 🐰 bunny"

"but what about you dahyunie"

"don't worry I'll be fine, and i will stay beside you", my cheeks is heating already if her smile can kill people maybe I'm already dead.

i started resting as what she said while her still holding my hands and sitting in the chair beside my bed.

when i woke up i saw one fare of eyes is looking at me. and it was still dahyunie, she really stay until i woke up.

"are you fine now miss bunny?", she ask.

"yes I'm fine now thanks to you",i smiled at her and she did the same.

"how much time did you wait?"

"not to long unnie, anyways your mom cook lunch and bring it here because i said that your not feeling well. let's eat now you must be hungry by now", why does she need to keep on smiling. anyways i like it rather than seeing her sad.

we started eating then after we eat, we watch movies.

we enjoy our day today. watching tv together, laughing with her. maybe it's my lucky day today.