~6~

"Please Tom! I want to go home!"

🌺

Tom had explained to Edd and Matt exactly what he explained to Tord.

"There's no way out"

Meaning Tord held Matt as he had a mental break down, and Edd's eyes practically bulged out of his skull as he passed out.

All are currently now sat by a stream, watching the beautiful fish swim past as the lily-pad-flowers drifted along the moving water.

Tord was talking to Edd about whatever as Matt was looking over the stream, inspecting the different colors and species of the fish that swam by; some even stoping and jumping out of the water, making Matt's eyes sparkle and his mind wonder.

Tom just looked at how happy Tord was. It disturbed him.

Before Edd and Matt came back along into Tord's life, Tom and Tord spent their days together having fun.

So much fun...

🌺

Tom splashed water at Tord as he tried to run away from the flower-boy, giggling as he did so. Tord eventually turned around and suddenly ran back towards Tom, leaping at him and making them both fall to the ground. Tom and Tord laughed like the world was slowing down, giving them enough time to enjoy what was going on around them. When they finally caught their breath again, Tord sighed, kissing Toms cheek as he snuggled into Toms chest. Tom smiled, his heart fluttering like flower petals slowly falling from their flowers, and the blush dusted onto his cheeks just enough so that it looked like someone had smeared makeup-blush all over his face.

🌺

"Tom! Look!" Tord yelled for him

Tom slowly walked over, his posture calm. When he stopped behind Tord, he kneeled down beside him and spectated the exact spot Tord was looking at.

"Just wait for it" Tord whispered

Tom looked up, watching as a blossom petal fell from the blossom tree they were sat under, landing down onto the ground in front of Tord's eyes.

Then. It sank.

It sank into the ground, only to pop back up as a tiny-half grown-blossom.

"That's so cool!" Tord exclaimed happily, falling onto his back "I wish everyday could've been like this, human life is so boring!"

Toms smile turn into a half-smile as he looked at Tord.

"I know you love flowers" Tom said, turning his head up to look at the blossom tree

Tord hummed a bit in response, sitting up and looking at Tom, watching him watch the flowers above them.

"But the flowers love you more"

🌺

"Tord hurry up!" Tom groaned as he flipped about

"I'm almost ready!" Tord groaned back, imitating Tom

"She'll be gone by the time we get there!"

"I'm here! Calm your shit!" Tord snickered

"My shit is calm" Tom laughed at him

This caused a fit of laughter, both boys wheezing at the so many 'shits' they had used, that it just sounded like actual shit.

🌺

"You're so pretty"

"Thank you!" She giggled

"How do you talk?"

Tord kneeled closer to the talking-flower, staring at her in awe. He had a million questions.

"The same way Tom talked when he was like me!" She laughed

"What do you mean?" Tord asked curiously

"Tom wasn't always the boy he is now. He used to be a flower. One of the prettiest. But now he's— him" she groaned

"Hey! I'm gorgeous" Tom pouted, trying to make a sexy pose

Tord giggled, so did the flower.

"Just call me Irene"

🌺

Yeah. Those were the good times. There were lots more, but only little moments, some moments just being like stupid little girls at sleepovers as they'd hit each other with their pillows because they couldn't just buckle down and go to sleep. Too much energy ran through them.

But now they're here.

And Tord wants to go home again.

He wants to leave Tom all alone again.

But Tom doesn't want that, so he won't let it happen.

A\N
Yes, I'm not dead.
Sorry this took ages to get out. I have my personal reasons.

(Chapter will be spell-and-grammar-edited later)

Word count: 689