Taking Gaara home

More fluff ( ͡°👅 ͡°)

Gaara's POV
We were heading back to the Sand village when Naruto heard Kakashi start to talk through the device. "We've defeated Sasori and Guy's team finished off their clones, we're heading back to the Sand village right now, how is the kazekage doing? Is he alive?" "Yes, he's alive and well, we're returning to the Sand right now." Naruto said. "Okay I'll see you there, Kakashi out." Naruto turned off his device again,
Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and put me on his lap. I was blushing so hard.
But, then my body started to move on it's own again and I held his face with my hands then kissed his forehead. He smiled at me and I found it so cute I could've had a nosebleed. I hugged him then I heard Shukaku start talking.

Oooooh, you just kissed himmm..

Shut up Shukaku!

Hey it's all thanks to me that you even kissed him at all in the first place so where's my thank you??

...... Thanks.

Shukaku stopped talking, then I felt something on my neck. Naruto's... kissing my neck!? I blushed again but I let him continue, and I kept moving forward with my sand so Kakashi and the others wouldn't catch up to us.

I wish I could be alone with him I thought. Where we both don't have a mission and we could just have a day to ourselves, just me and him. I kept my sand traveling so the others wouldn't catch up to us and Naruto continued kissing my neck, it tickled but it felt good at the same time. Then I thought, since when did Naruto learn how to do this stuff? "Hey Naruto." "Yeah?" He replied. "How did you learn to do this stuff?" He paused then admitted. "When Pervy sage writes a new book, he leaves it in his bag, so back when I was still training, I sneaked one out of his bag and decided to have a look, and wellllll... yeah I think you know where that went. I'm never touching his books again but at least I can use what I learned from it on you." He said sarcastically but it feels like he's not joking.
I just blushed and he went back to kissing my neck while his arms wrapped around me.

Hey.

What?

You should try kissing 'his' neck.

What?? But I don't know how to!

Simple, just do what he's doing right now.

Okay Shukaku.

I used the substitution jutsu then appeared behind Naruto. He got surprised and flinched, then I wrapped my arms around his chest and said, "my turn."

Naruto's POV
I was kissing Gaara's neck when suddenly..

POOF

He disappeared. Then I heard a sound behind me but before I could turn around I felt arms wrap around me and immediately relaxed. I felt Gaara's breath tickle my neck and he said, "my turn." Then I felt his soft lips touch my neck, then he started sucking.

                                    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)