Love sick

1 month later

Naruto's POV
It was a quiet afternoon and I was just laying in my bed, thinking.... about Gaara. Damn, I really want to see him again. I can't get him out of my head, I want to feel his soft lips against mine so bad. Hmm, maybe I should go visit him? No, I never have time to because I'm always busy with missions dammit. I would sneak out but it takes three days to get to the Sand village, there's no way that would be possible. Maybe he can come over to see me? No no, he's the Kazekage there's no way he'll have time to even leave his office, ugh why is love so hard.
Then someone knocked on my door.
I went to go open it and it was Kakashi sensei. "Hey Naruto, just came to tell you that the Kazekage is visiting the leaf village."

That's what I wish he said.

"Hey Naruto, just came to tell you that you can have a one week break from missions, you've earned it." "Thanks sensei." "No problem, now see you later, I have some books to read." We both chuckled as he walked away, I closed my door and sat down on my bed.

I HAVE A ONE WEEK BREAK OMG

I didn't expect Kakashi to let me take a break, but I'm so glad all that hard work paid off, maybe now I can visit Gaara, and maybe even stay a night or two. I packed some clothes, a toothbrush, some cup o noodles, and everything else that I needed. Then I put on my usual black and orange jacket, orange pants, and my fighting gear bags on and I left my small apartment. I went to Tsunade's office to let her know where I was going for my break, and when I went inside, standing by her desk was Sakura. Frick...
"Hey Naruto, what brings you here?" "Oh um, I came to tell Granny Tsunade something." "What is it?" She said as I walked up to her desk. "Im going to the Sand village for a few days for my break." "Why do you wanna go there?" As soon as she replied I could see Sakura smirking creepily at me. Here it comes. "Naruto wants to go see his boyfriend~". She cooed. I started blushing and Tsunade just giggled and said, "Okay okay, go ahead, come back as soon as your break ends or before it ends." "Okay, thank you." I was about to leave when Sakura cooed, "Have funnnnnn~!" "Ugh shut up Sakura!" I said blushing again, then I left.

1 hour later

I was walking through the forest, feeling excited but anxious at the same time. Must be the butterflies I thought. I was just happy to be able to go visit Gaara, I wonder if he wants to see me too.

Gaara's POV
It's been a long month, and I haven't visited Naruto at all during that time period, neither has he visited me. I hope I get to see him soon, I want to hold him in my arms and kiss his soft lips again. I never get a break from all this work I get as the Kazekage, it would be nice to just take a break for at least 5 minutes, but oh well, what can I do?

3 days later

Naruto's POV
I finally arrived at the Sand village! I can't wait to see Gaara. I walked in and was greeted by two guards, I told them I was friends with the Kazekage and they let me through because they remembered how I saved him. As I was walking through the village, the few people who remembered me as Gaara's rescuer greeted and welcomed me, then I saw Temari and she was walking my way. "How's it going Naruto, what brings you here?" "I'm visiting Gaara, and I'm gonna stay for a few days if that's okay with you." "Oh no it's fine go ahead." I thanked her then started heading for Gaara's office. As I walked in I saw Gaara finishing a few worksheets, it was just him in the room. Then he looked up and dropped his pencil.

"Naruto!!??"