Chapter 19

Ross was only gone for 10 minutes then told me to come over to his house. I got dressed into some denim shorts and a grey muscle tank. I walked down the street to his house. I wonder what Rydel wanted him for. I guess I'll find out when I get there. I knocked on the front door, and Rocky answered it.

 "You know you can just walk in right?", he said letting me in. "I didn't want to be rude", I smiled. He just laughed at me and walked me to the living room. Everyone was sitting on the couch. What's going on? My eyes move towards Ross, and his cheeks were stained with tears.

 "What's going on?", I asked sitting between Rocky and Ross. Stormie looked at me and said, "R5 is going on a tour". Why weren't they excited? This is awesome.

"Why do you guys look so glum? This is exciting", I said shaking Ross' shoulder slightly.

"Here's the thing Carly", Riker started saying, "it's a European tour. We'll be gone for at least three months". I looked back at Ross and more tears started falling down his face. I'm not going to see Ross for three months.

"Can I talk to Ross for a few minutes?", I asked. Everyone nodded and left us alone.

"Carly I don't want to leave you, especially for three months at least!", he cried. I held him in my arms and rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

"You have to go Ross. This is huge for your band. Sure I'll miss you, but I won't let you skip this opportunity. It'll be hard, but we can make it work", I said wiping the tears off his cheeks. He nodded agreeing with me, but I could tell he was still upset. "Everything will be okay. I promise", I whispered lightly kissing his lips.

~1 Week Later~

Today was the day R5 left for tour. Ross spent the night at my house last night. I spent all of the time I was out of school with the Lynchs. Ross and I went on dates every night. I'm going to miss them so much. I was laying on Ross' looking at our hands intertwined together. Ross was still asleep, so his soft snores filled the silent room. I'm going to miss him laying next to me. Hearing him mumble in his sleep in the middle of the night. Feeling his soft lips on mine.

"Good morning Beautiful", Ross whispered tightening the grip on our hands a little bit. I smiled up at him and kissed his lips softly. "Good morning Handsome, how did you sleep?", I asked sitting up a little more.

"No as well as usual, because I know I have to leave this morning", he said looking at our hands. I kissed his nose.

"Everything will be fine. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here when you get back. I'll always love you no matter how far away you are", I whispered kissing him softly on the lips. He smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you so much Carly", he smiled.

"I love you too. You should probably get up. You have to leave in an hour", I said kissing him one last time then getting up.'Ross and I got up, got dressed, and went over to his place, so he could leave.

"I'm going to miss you so much", Rydel said hugging me. "Me too", I said holding her tight.

"Make sure you call me if anything funny happens", I said to Rocky. He laughed and nodded bringing me into a hug. Next was Riker. This was going to be a little harder. He wrapped his arms tight around me and buried his head into my neck. I buried mine into his chest.

"Please take care of yourself. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you", I whispered into my ear so no one else could here. I nodded into his chest not wanting to look at him.

"I promise I won't, and if I need anything I'll call you", I said finally looking at him. he nodded. "Please make sure you do. I don't care what time it is, just call", he whispered looking me in the eyes. I nodded, and he pulled me back into his chest for another tight hug.

"I love you Carly. I'm going to miss you", he whispered kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too Riker", I whispered trying so hard not to cry. Last was Ross. He was trying not to look into my eyes. He probably thought he'd cry. To be honest I would too.

"I love you so much, and I know you're going to have so much fun", I whispered into his ear squeezing him tight in my arms. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist like his life depended on it.

"Will you be here when I get back?", he asked finally looking into my eyes. Tears were starting to stream down his face. I quickly wiped them away. Seeing him cry makes me want to cry. I nodded.

"I'll always be here. I'm not going anywhere", I said kissing him. "I love you", he said pulling me back into his chest. We were eventually pulled apart by Mark saying he had to go. I stood in their drive way waving bye to them as they drove off.

++++++++++

Ross and his family have been gone for only a few days, and I'm already starting to feel sick. Not mentally sick physically sick. I've been getting really bad morning sickness since they left. I guess I'm missing them way more then I thought. They don't get back until November 6th, and it's only August 28th. Wait, it's the 28th? I missed my period!!

Author's Note

Hope you guys liked this update make sure you comment and vote!!;) Love Yous!!<3