Andrea and faye<3

Shoutout to @girlygamer55 and @gotta_be_weird for making these characters! I think that they won because they put alot of effort into her character and i really liked the way they described them! So ill leave you to reading! i promise ill do another game soon!

Ang's POV:

I was currently in dance class.

"Hi." a girl with brown hair with natural blond highlights wrapped perfectly in a tight slick back bun. she had black glasses that looked like Marcus butlers. she was normal hight.

"Hi, I'm Ang." i said.

"Yeah i know." She laughed."oh god that sounded wrong, but anyways I'm Andrea!" she said smiling at me.

"And this is my friend faye!" she said pulling a girl from behind her to in front of her. faye had huge brown eyes and the whitest smile ever. she was also normal hight. she kinda looked like Andrea.

"Ladies get back to stretching!" Miss emily said.

"Sorry miss emily." i said smiling at her at the end and going back to stretching.

((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))

THAT WAS THE INTRO FOR THE TWO NEW CHARACTERS! i hope you like them and i will try and get some of the people that didn't win, and get they'er characters in this as well. they just wont be featured in this as much as these two. also be expecting some new friendships!

So like always thank you for reading ily poptarts! bye-eee. Btw the pic there i made that so dont be copying it! XD LOVE YOOUUU!!!