I. Bad Decisions

She sighed as she slumped into her chair playing with the black  ring on her middle finger. The autumn breeze filled the air as the leaves danced  across the yard.

"Bahja.. " her mother sighed putting down the small white teacup onto the coaster,  sitting up straight and looking at her waiting for a response, but didn't get a peep,  "what are you going to do with this baby? " she added as she watch Bahja freezeshe didn't move ,she didn't even know.

" How did y-" Bahja spoke up as she looked at her mother in fear.

" I'm your motherI found the pregnancy test in your bathroom trashcan... It was positiveboth of them were. "  Her mother said as she rose her eyebrows placing her clammy fingers under her chin,  resting upon them.

"You're my foster mother, not my real mother… don't get that twisted,  okay? And why you snooping all in my shit, ever heard of privacy? " she scoffed and shook her head in disbeliefsliding her hand up to her temple and rubbing it slowly.

" Okay… " Her mother said,  "I just want the best for you, Bahja and you're making this hard upon yourself ..I constantly told you about sleeping around with these boys, now you're up and pregnantyou're suspended for fighting  in schooland do you even know who the father is? "  Her mother said folding her arms and crossing her legs.

"Yes! I actually  do, Miranda! " Bahja shouted as she stared at her,  "You don't know shit about me to say anything! You just another woman who took me inAnd soon enough you'll get tired of me then kick me back to the foster home. Just. Like. Everyone. Else. " Bahja said as she stood up and stomped up to her room, slamming the door and locking it. She pulled out her iphone and dialed her current boyfriend's number.