II. Burn

It's been a week since Bahja got an abortion,  she couldn't find any other way to get rid of the pain.

Happy thoughts?

No.

Home?

No.

Talking To Old Friends?

No.

Bahja handled her pain like she normally did...

---

The smell of weed and alcohol filled the dim lighted room, the music blasted of songs between Trey Songz, Chris Brown, and August Alsina. Covering the moans and screams the could echo the house,  with out the music covering it up like a sheet. Bahja gripped onto his back and let out a pocket full of nasty sayings.

"Ch-Chresanto! Ah… don't stop! " she moans closing her eyes and arching her back out of pure ecstasy, the wooden headboard hit his gray painted wall fast and furiously. Hearing her moans caused him to boost his speed,  he rolled his hips into spots she didn't know that could be touched,  her body shook and her eyes slowly opened to look at him. Chresanto lowered himself to whisper in her ear,  "How does that feel, baby? " he asked bucking his hips into that same spot, she opened her mouth into a wide 'O' shape without a moan escaping her mouth,  she gripped his strong arms and let out long moan, biting her lip and closing her eyes, "Right there! Oh.. Faster! " she screeched through moans. Chresanto obeyed her command as they were both close to reaching there peak. Chresanto locked his hands with Bahja's pounding deep into her harder with each and every stroke.

"Ugh! "They groaned in union as the hot liquid filled the condom.

"Fuck… " Chresanto mumbled, collapsing onto Bahja's chest,  she ran her fingers through his head full of curls.

"Mmm... Chres,  get off me. " Bahja gasped out of breath she waited for a response, but didn't receive one,  "Chres?  " she whispered,  "you're kidding. "

---

Bahja had  gotten home around 12 am,  she hasn't even been in the house ever since 3 p.m

She quietly stepped into the dark house,  slowly locking the door she first stepped in. She slithered upstairs avoiding the creaky parts of the house,  she  finally made it to her room,  the sweet scent of pumpkin spice hitting her nose as the ceiling fan swung at a low rate. She closed her door and turned on the light,  turning around to the biggest surprise.

"What the fuck!?  Miranda! " Bahja shouted looking around frantically,  she picked up her pocket knife pointing it at the stranger.

"Yo chill! " he said putting his hands in front of his face trying to walk towards her slowly.

"Who. Are. You? " She said through her teeth.

"I'm Jacob Perez… I'm a counselor,  your mom-"

"She's not my fucking mom.. " Bahja gritted through her teeth again.

"Well,  your foster mom sent me over here to help you.. With your problems.. " Jacob said lowering his hands slowly ,standing up straight.

"Why the fuck are sitting in my room at 12 am in the fucking morning with the lights off like a fucking creep!?  You know there's a thing called a living room and a fucking guest room… use that shit! " she ranted,  waving her murderous tool around.

"Sorry,  your foster mom didn't give me exact instructions. " he chuckled slightly. "Okaay.. " she said awkwardly,  "how old are you? " she asked slowly sitting her knife back on her white nightstand

"20.." He said silently. "And you? " He asked pointing at her

"I'm 18.." Bahja said sliding onto her bed . "but right now,  I'm not in the mood for this talking bullshit so if you don't mind... Get out. " she said

---

"Bahja! " her foster mother,  Miranda screeched,  Bahja stomped out her bed and down the stairs.

"What!? " she said slamming her hands onto island that was placed in the middle of the kitchen.

"Where were you lastnight? " Miranda said looking Bahja slowly

"Brutally honest or a filter? " Bahja said sighing,  playing with the fresh fruit on the island .

"Brutal,  please. " Miranda sighed aswell shifting all Her weight to the left side of her body.

"I was out fucking the shit out of my ex boyfriend. " Bahja said flatly,  taking a piece of mango off the basket.

"Bahja! " Miranda exclaimed in disbelief.

"You asked for brutal,  Miranda" Bahja said taking a bite out of it.

"Bahja, you're grounded! " Miranda shouted

"Ooh I'm so scared! Please,  grounding me ain't gone do shit,  but whatever… " Bahja said walking away , but stopped in her tracks and turned around

"Oh,  and I don't need a fucking counselor… " she added

"You're out having sex when you just got an abortion! You're smoking and drinking,  you're only eighteen!! "Miranda shouted

"Legal!  I'm fucking legal!  I can drink, smoke, drive, have sex, get abortions.. Because I'm fucking grown! I don't need you to be a pest and bug me! Hop off my dick! " and with that said she walked upstairs to her room and slammed the door.

Bahja was sick of her foster mother
She was sick of people on her back.
She didn't need a counselor,  because she was fine.
But she's lying to herselfdeep down.. There's a little girl crying,  begging to Be helped, begging to Be free.
Little did she know she's going to. Need someone who she can Never imagine...
Soon