Packing for Six Cruel Hours Of Our Lives (SCHOOL)

Percy's POV

    I walked inside the Big House and to the Ping-Pong table for an upcoming council meeting. Or, that's what I thought at the moment. Pretty soon, other demigods started to dribble in, but not exactly the ones I'd think. First came Annabeth (she was actually already here), then Hazel, Frank, Jason, Piper, Leo, Nico, Selena and Cerise. Chiron came in a few seconds after everyone I just named were inside and shut the Big House's front door. I darted my eyes to one demigod to the other quickly and found that their expression was like mine; totally confused.

    "Welcome demigods. I bet you're wondering why you were sent here right now," Chiron said.

Dude, I wonder if he could read my mind because that was exactly what I was thinking.

    "Yes!" Leo exclaimed all of a sudden which almost scared me to Hades.

And by the other demigods' looks, I could tell it was the same.

    "Well, an old friend of mine and myself have brought it upon ourselves to send ten students of ours to Midwood High School, a high school close to Camp. Here you can see other demigods at this table and you are the ten students," Chiron explained.

I didn't know how I should react to this. Mad because I was being forced to do it? Pleased because I was chosen? I decided to go for ignorant.

    "What?" I asked, sounding stupid.

I could practically sense Annabeth rolling her eyes playfully at me.

    "You ten demigods will be joining another group of ten, students of an old friend. All twenty will be joining a high school together and bring it upon yourselves to cooperate and learn," Chiron explained to me (and maybe Leo).

Chiron fixed his gaze to me to Selena and Cerise the back to the others.

    "Now, go to your cabins and pack. You'll be leaving first thing in the morning," we all nodded and left our seats. "Selena and Cerise, stay back. I need to talk to you two."

    I had no idea what was going to happen but I didn't want to stick around to find out. I quickened my pace to my cabin and grabbed my travel bag under my bed that was supposed to be for visiting my mom and Paul. Opening my closet I grabbed half of what I had of everything in there and threw it into the suitcase. Hey, just because I was traveling didn't mean I had to be neat. I grabbed other things I would need like a toothbrush with toothpaste, my dolphin pillow pet named Squeakers (I mean, *backspace backspace*), and a container of my mom's heavenly blue cookies. I shouldered the bag and set out for Six Cruel Hours Of Our Lives. I looked back at my cabin once I was outside. A gave it a final look and tore my eyes reluctantly from it, knowing I wouldn't be able to see it until very long. I walked to Half-Blood Hill and sat on my bag. After a few seconds, I grew bored (of course, my ADHD which didn't help) and started drumming my fingers against the short grass.

Annabeth arrived shortly after (she's always early, that's a big duh already) and glazed her eyes over the horizon. She gently placed a hand on Thalia's Tree and looked at it, her eyes misty with memories. Leo came next who came with nothing except his tool belt, then Piper who had a maroon-ish colored backpack, then Nico who had shadow-traveled and had a really dark grey pack on his back, and then Selena who had a small drawstring bag at her waist and a black shoulder bag. But then we had to wait 3 MORE minutes for the Romans. We sat in very awkward silence for three minutes until we could see Jason flying with a bald eagle (which I assumed was Frank).  There was then suddenly a big hole of shadows at the front and Cerise and Hazel popped out. Cerise had her eyes barely open from exhaustion and Hazel was gripping her harm with her eyes shut for dear life. Nico ran over to his half-sisters and laid Cerise on his lap. At this point, her eyes were fully closed so she was probably asleep. We didn't try to wake her up this time because last time we did, I was gutted with a fist-sized ruby.

Luckily, that ruby wasn't cursed like Hazel's were but that didn't minimize the pain. Jason touched the floor and Frank turned back into a human. They both nearly collapsed onto the floor but Hazel and Piper force fed them some ambrosia before they passed out. There was a pegasus chariot right outside the borders so everyone climbed in except for Nico, who still had Cerise on his lap.

    "Come on, Nico! We gotta go!" Leo said. Unlike me and all the other demigods, both Roman and Greek, Leo didn't know how heavy Cerise could be when she was asleep.

    "Here, let me help," Selena said, getting out of the chariot. She fished a vial that had a violent shade of red and for a second, I thought it was blood. But the Selena gently tipped the vial into Cerise's mouth and Nico got up; he was obviously prepare for what was going to happen. Selena helped Cerise onto Nico's back and he was able to lift her up and carry her around no problem. Nico lifted her into the chariot and me and Annabeth gripped her shoulders. I pulled back with immense force, expecting her to be as heavy as the sky but she was as light as a feather! I almost fell out on the other side of the chariot but I balanced myself. Annabeth and I led her to a seat between Nico and Hazel and we sat back down. She slipped her hand into mine and squeezed it as we set way to Midwood High.

***
That's all for the first chap! And just to point it out there, Cerise is a daughter of Pluto and her last name is Taylor, so it would be Cerise Taylor; Selena is a daughter of Hecate and her last name is de la Rosá, so it would be Selena de la Rosá. That should be all! Hope you enjoyed! Bye~

-TheGirlOfSmarts
    ~TheGirlsOfFandoms