The Big News

Harry's POV

        I walked into Dumbledore's office where Ron, Hermoine, Neville, Luna, Draco, Lavender, George, Ginny, and Fred were already there, confused. I was also confused as Dumbledore motioned for me to sit down.

        "I bet you are all wondering why brought you here. You see, my old friend and I decided to send the 10 of you off to a muggle highschool. There, you will meet 10 more students who aren't as they seem. Just like you. They will tell you a secret code word. 'The Magic Sword'. That way, you know it's them. They are called demigods who are half-mortal, half-god and you all will go to school together. While you are there, you will learn like muggles. I do not want to hear that someone has hurt or killed a muggle. If I do, the punishment will be severe." Dumbledore explained.

        We all looked at Draco. "What?" He said.

        After a moment, Dumbledore told us to go pack out trunks.

        "Wait a moment! When you get to New York, the demigods will meet you at your school and take you to the dorms at the school where you're all staying in."

        We all nodded and went to our dorms. I filled my trunk to the top with clothes, quills, ink, candy, and Sirius's magical mirror, and more things. I grabbed Hedwig with her cage and met everyone out on the courtyard. Once we were ready, we apparated to Kings Cross Station to the train that will get us close to the airport. After that, we got on the first plane to New York City. I sighed. Goodbye Hogwarts, hello misery!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked the new chapter! Sorry if this chapter is too short, I typed it on my phone so I wouldn't know. The next one will be up soon, so stay tuned.

                                                                                ~leoluver12

                                                                           -TheGirlsOfFandoms