Let's just go.

Note: ok so I'm only writing this for my friend so I don't have to send her text messages. 

- - - - - - - - -

"Omg. Was he serious? I can't even..."

"OF COURSE HE WASN'T SERIOUS! HE IS A FU**ING POPSTAR, HE GIVES NO DAMN FU**S ABOUT US. Sorry. But can you pretty please stop thinking about this,Ad? I mean I wish this was real and everything but..."

*BRRRP BRRRP BRRRP*

"Wait a sec,Alexandra. Someone is calling me. Probably my mom,she didn't call me in the past few weeks... Wait,no. It's unknown... Um.. hello?"

I rush to her and get as close as possible to hear the conversation with the unknown person.I hear a really deep and slow voice talking. It can't be... 

"I'm harry?.. Remember me? Of course you do,babe. Are you ready? I'll be there in like 15 mins."

"WAIT? YOU WERE SERIOUS? OH GOD,BYE WE WILL BE FAST"

I didn't need to ask her what was happening. I ran with the light speed in the front of my closet,but not before I grabbed a slice of pizza. I mean,it's pizzaaaaaa. I mean everything eat-able is good for me. I always tought I love food more than Niall does. Still my best friend thinks I'm crazy thinking this.Well I AM crazy but...

"MOVE YOUR ASS HERE AND STOP THINKING ABOUT NIALL,YOU BITCH." Oh yeah,something more. We usually call eachother bitches. No big deal.

"I'm comiiiing. What do you want? I have to pick some clothes." 

"What do you think?" She said blinking rapidly and in that cute way she always does. 

"You're gorgeous,now help me. You know I can't find good clothing when I'm in a hurry."

She just runned to my closed letting a "breeze" with her favourite parfoume that I gave her pass. 

"Here,take those." She gave me a black bodycon skirt, a flowy top with some floral patterns on it and my favourite black wedges.

"You're a genius. Pass me my cross ring and spiked bracelets. " I loved adding edgy stuff to a girly outfit.

In 10 minutes we had our makeup and hair done. We went downstairs and saw this beautiful car in frot of the building. The window slowly went down and we saw Harry's face. A huge grin appeared on his face.

"Heyyyyy,sexy ladyyy. "

"Oppan Gangnam style!" we all shouted at the same time and I chuckled.

"Why won't you come in?"

"Okhey. We are we going?" Adele said with a flirty smile on her face. Harry turned to her a wispered 'Surprissssse,babe.' Ahaha,I knew she was melting. She always loved harry. I just can't tell how loud she screamead when we got home.

I was looking at them. Harry started driving. Adele leaned to me and wispered:

"Why did he picked us instead of a prettier girls?..."

"Everything happens for a reason. Remember this. "

She looked confused. That was okay. So now. Where are we going?...

- - - - - - - - - -

No,Adele. No sex part in this one. Haha. Hope you like it!

Ale,

xoxo. (: