~Chapter One~

A/N: This was an idea that came to me when I listened to this song, so... Yeah. *awkward silence*  ANYWAYS, this is also my first story, so it probably sucks, but I don't even care.

     ~Roman's POV~   

I've been missing for several days now, and, well, Anxiety wasn't exactly taking it lightly. He was terrified, to say the least. 

Most days (and nights), he would search until his legs gave out or he blacked out. Of course, that was if he didn't have coffee or had forgotten to take a Modafinil.

He asked everyone he could think of, even resorting to Deceit, Remus, and... the others. None of them had known. None of them had cared. Now, they all knew.

And still, none of them care.

Seeing all this, knowing that I caused this, I felt a wave of guilt and sadness. Anxiety was the only Side out of possibly hundreds that even noticed that I had disappeared without a trace.

After searching for nearly a year, Anxiety finally started losing motivation. Not just in finding me again, but in living. And then he-

I woke with a start, cold sweat and tears soaking my sheets and pillow. It was just a dream. It was just a dream, it was just a dream...

Tears cascaded down my face like waterfalls, drenching me even more. Stupid dreams.

I internalized my sobs the best I could, as not to wake Patton, who was most likely dreaming of puppies and rainbows on the other side of a white curtain that separates our room when we need privacy. He was a heavy sleeper, though, so I was pretty safe either way.

Once I had calmed down and my tears stopped flowing, I thought about my dream more.

... What if it had been real?

What if I had gone missing?

Would the others care, or even notice?

Would Anxiety?

Would he-

No. I pushed the though away, but it kept coming back.

Whatever, I thought to myself. I shouldn't be worrying about it anyways. It's not real. I'm not going to go missing anytime soon, at least.

That's nonsense!

Right then, I knew I was wrong when I felt a gloved hand wrap around my throat, and a rag was put over my nose and mouth.

Darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I write a part two or not? It's a vote! Until next time, take it easy, guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

Peace out!