they meet

Pepper groaned as he walked into his most hated store, "VSCO Central". His girlfriend, Bubbles, wanted him to go buy her scrunchies again. Pepper clenched his fists, and slumped into the store. He wanted to the back of the store, and picked out a few blue colored scrunchies. The man walked up to the registers, a bit distracted by finding the change in his scarf pocket. Since he was distracted, he didn't notice the small piggy girl walking straight towards him. The two collided, and fell to the ground. The kittydog screeched in surprise, as he realized he was ontop  of a small, VSCO pig. He quickly got up and apologized, blushing and stuttering the whole time. The pig just blinked up at him, gathered her fallen scrunchies, and walked away. Glad that's over... he though to himself. Pepper quickly walked up to the registers, paying attention this time. He payed for the items, and walked back to his girlfriend's apartment. 

   Pepper knocked on Bubble's door a few times, but no answer. He assumed Bubbles didn't hear his knocks, since this happened often, so he used his key to open the door. Bubbles shrieked, and quickly covered something up with a blanket. Before she had done so, Pepper had seen something pink, which resembled a creature of some sort, possibly a pig. "WHO THE FRICK FRAC TICY TAC IS THAT?" He screamed. Bubbles started to cry, "N-no one! I promise!" Pepper sighed, "Then lift the blanket." Bubbles stared at him in shock. "I'm sorry! Please forgive me... it was an accident!" She said, crying. Pepper glared at her. "So you accidentally had fun time with someone? Like 'OOPS HE FELL ON ME;(('?" Pepper asked. Bubbles looked down, defeated. "Whatever. I don't need you," Pepper said, walking out the door. 

   Pepper was heartbroken. He was confused. Ahat had he done wrong!? Pepper sat down outside Bubbles's door and  cried. After a bit of thinking, the red kittydog decided to go to a 'save the turtles' event. He usually enjoyed going to those with his ex, so why not do it alone? He got up and walked away, leaving the bag of scrunchies by the door.