window

Xanthe walked into her house and looked over at the pig. She laughed, seeing it in despair. She then realized how skinny the pig looked, and a skinny pig clearly wouldn't have as much meat. Xanthe decided to treat this pig like a dog. She'd let her eat and roam around the house, but only if she'd get meat each day. Peppa wasn't very fond of this idea, but it was better then being tied to a chair. Everyday when Xanthe woke up, she'd chop off a bit of the pig and cook it. She was sure to take small amounts so it'd last longer. Xanthe had to be sure to hide the smell and the blood of the pig. If anyone were to find out, she'd be in big trouble. One day, Pepper wanted to go over to Xanthe's house. This would have been fine, if it wasn't filled with tools and an injured pig. She decided to buy an hotel room and place all her tools in there for the day. She had to trust the pig to also stay in there. Xanthe wasn't so sure the pig would listen, so she paid some dude down the street to watch it. 

    Peppa was glad to get out of the cottage for a chance. Even though she was being forced into a small hotel room, it was better than in the house. Peppa was worried that the man watching her would be strict, but she soon realized he didn't care at all. The man chilled in the bathroom while Peppa was in the main room. Taking advantage of this, Peppa decided to slip out the window, since someone would see her if she went out the door. Once out the window, she climbed down to the ground, only getting slight injuries. Peppa wasn't sure as to where she was, so she wandered around until she saw something she recognized, Pepper's house.