Chapter 3

So uh I forgot to put a notice chapter/author's note at the beginning because I was so hyped...

But uh

A N Y WAY

I'm actually transferring chapters over from Quotev for now. Once I get caught up, though, it's probably going to be a long time before I finally get off my a** and update it. 

So enjoy the somewhat-reliable updates while they last.

"It'll be fun!" Dream assured him. "Have you ever been to one before?" "Uhh... n0. 700 m4ny p30pl3," Error shuddered. "1 w0uld r47h3r h4v3 N1- 1nk p1553d 47 m3 7h3n 517 0n 4 cr4mp3d r0ll3rc04573r." Dream smiled. "Well, it might be crowded anyways, but you can also play games for prizes like stuffed animals, or sometimes they have cool hats!"

"Why w0uld 4ny0n3 w4n7 70 90 70 5uch 4 cr0wd3d pl4c3 f0r h475?"
Dream put his hands on his hips. "Usually, they have something from a video game or TV series on them," he started. "Besides, people don't just go for the prizes, they go to have fun!"
Error thought about this. "...Wh47 k1nd 0f g4m35?", he asked carefully. Dream's eye lights became big stars as he started telling Error all about midway games. "Some parks also have arcades," he rambled on, "but they're always full of people and they mostly just have grabber-arm games that don't work very well."
Dream finally stopped to breathe and laughed sheepishly at the look on Error's skull.
"Too much?"
"Y35."
"...Soooo do you want to come with me?"
Error sighed. "4lr19h7, f1n3." Dream squealed in delight and beamed at him. "Great! Lets go, I know where it is!" 'H0w d1d 1 l37 h1m 74lk m3 1n70 7h25?' Error thought as he followed Dream down the hill.

Dream was having loads of fun. He beat Error at the balloon pop and whack-a-mole (although it was close). He narrowly lost at the ring toss, and somehow managed to convince his glitchy companion to ride the farris wheel. At the moment, they were walking around and looking for another game to play. "Wh47 15 7H47?" Error asked, stopping suddenly. He was pointing at something hanging from the prize hooks for one of those milk jug games. "Pfft. Error, that's a stuffed unicorn," Dream giggled. "17 l00k5 l1k3 17 w45 574bb3d 1n 7h3 f4c3," he said flatly. The guy running the stand heard him and laughed. "Nah, it was born with it. Fluffy here was born to stab OTHERS." Error snorted. "50, 17'5 n07 4 un1c0rn, 17'5 4 574b h0r53."

"Oh my gosh, Error," Dream laughed. "Wh47? 17'5 n07 m MY f4ul7 17 w45n'7 n4m3d r19h7."
"Hey, if you want, you can try and get one yourself," the guy said. "You have to knock down all three bottles."
"Ch4ll3n93 4cc3p73d," Error said, cracking his knuckles. "No cheating!" Dream told him sternly as he handed the guy his money. Error looked at him in mock hurt. "Wh47? M3? Ch347? N3v3r."

He only need one ball. With his strength and accuracy, Error easily knocked the heavy bottles to the ground. Dream clapped appreciatively, and the guy hand Error a 'stab horse'. "Thank you," Dream called over his shoulder as they two skeletons walked away. "Are you going to name it?" Dream asked him cheekily. "1 4lr34dy h4v3," Error answered matter-of-factly, "17'5 n4m3 15 S74bby." Dream chuckled at that. "Stabby the stab horse?"
"Y3p." They kept walking. By now, it was almost closing time, and Dream didn't want to say goodbye to Error yet. The thought made his cheek bones heat up slightly, but Error was too busy with Stabby to notice. He was trying to figure out how to make his new toy look more realistic, and was actually doing a really good job. Dream could feel that everyone in the park was tired, and it was making him tired, too. He yawned, and Error looked up from his task. "4r3 y0u 71r3d 4lr34dy?" He asked in amazement. Dream shrugged. "We got here kind of late, and everyone else in the park is getting tired," Dream told him. "Plus, it's almost closing time." "0h." Dream thought he could hear a hint of disappointment in his glitching voice, and grinned broadly. "So was it as bad as you thought it would be?" He asked. "N0, n07 r34lly," Error admitted. "Bu7 1 w0uldn'7 w4n7 70 c0m3 h3r3 0f73n."