lock the door?

Jungkook

He took my wrist and led me up the stairs running to the 5th floor, when we reached the second floor I said: -Hey! Don't run let me take you- when I talked about free fire, he got serious, I also really wanted to have sex with him today, I'm glad it worked.

I opened the door of his room, placing him on the bed he had and began our little night. I took off his t-shirt while continuing to kiss him and he took mine off, lay on him and took off his belt that prevented me from doing what I wanted, then he threw me on the bed leaving him on his knees over me taking off his my jeans torn at the knees along with my white box I had just bought.

I've never seen him want it so much, I thought it was just me who wanted to ... "Love, if one of your feet were on Monday and the other on Wednesday, I'd like to be on Tuesday," he says with a malicious face kissing me and trying to breathe.

I turn him down from me, leaving me on top of his business, and start licking his chest making him moan - don't yell too loud, house staff can hear- he nodded and I started down a little lower with his tongue reaching his groin ...

Taehyung He lowered his tongue on me making me moan with pleasure, wow how good that was. He started to go lower, getting to my crotch, he literally sucked my business and licked it, I moaned very loud that hour and said

“lock-or the p-door?” then he climbed off me leaving me free for seconds with white liquids in the corner of his mouth, and locked the door

"Now we can do anything we want." He kissed me and wiggled his tongue between my teeth for passage and I accepted, we started a wild kiss until I caught him and tossed him beside me with his back to me.

I began to lick him down his back and neck, leaving him amazed and ashamed, almost moaning loudly. - wait! What if we continue this somewhere else? ”

He said with a mischievous face, looking at my bedroom bathroom. Jungkook He got off me and I picked him up, taking him to the bathroom, making him happy and impressed with my act.

We are a couple, we have to enjoy our days together, and I was missing him too