Chapter 12

JISOO 'POV

I brought jiyeon on the clinic and leave her there.

When I go out of the clinic I saw Jin leaning on the wall hands in his pockets.

"Noona" He called me when he noticed that I already come out.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"I wanna talk to you" He said.

"The rooftop" I said and started to walk.

He followed me.

ROOFTOP

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him

"Uhm about you and Jennie" He said.

I frowned.

"Do you like Jennie?" I ask as I clenched my fist.

"It's not hard to love her noona" He answered.

F*ck.

I grab his collar.

"Are you damn crazy?! She's my wife you moron!" I angrily said to him.

I wanna strangle him even though she's my brother.

"No-noona let go pl-ease" He begs and I glared at him for a while before I let him go.

"You are scary Noona and Jennie noona is right your words are pretty harsh" He said and I glared at him again.

I can see that he gulped before he look away and just look at the sky.

"Noona I'm not taking her away from you yet you're mad at me. Please take care of her. You claimed she's your wife. I’m confused. If I didn't know that she's your wife I might think that Jiyeon is your girlfriend so I could understand why Jennie noona is jealous “he said.

What?

Is that what everyone saw about me and Jiyeon?

"Still it's not enough reason for her to hurt Jiyeon or someone else.” I said.

"Did you see what really happens?" he asks.

"No, but I saw what I saw and she's wrong this time" I said.

"Ok noona. You are smart. I know you know what you are doing" He said and leaves me alone.

I sighed.

Things are pretty confusing now that it always put me into a situation that I always have to make a choice out of two important things.

Why do I feel like I always made a wrong choice?

I just decided to go back to my classroom.

I noticed that Jennie wasn't there.

So does Chaeng and Lisa.

jiyeon is also not there leaving me alone in this row.

I can't focus on anything right now.

CHAENG' POV

We leave the school during lunch to talk to Lisa s parents to stop the arrange marriage thing but they didn't change their mind.

I'm here now at Lisa car.

We just arrive at school from their company.

"I'm sorry. It's really hard to convince them when they already made up their minds." She said to me.

The truth is I don't know what to feel right now.

I wanna scream, or hit my head hard to wake me up from this nightmare.