Chapter 36

JISOO' POV

I was really feeling lifeless again.

I feeling so much pain right now compared to the last time she left me without even leaving a single word.

Mom keeps whispering to me to smile and look at the camera but how am I supposed to do that when I'm in so much pain and even forcing a smile is a hard thing to do.

I just heard the music stops and the people start to go back to their places.

"Let's go" I heard Jiyeon voice who is now pulling my arms to go down the stage.

I shove her hand away and walk by myself.

I don't care about her.

But before I could go down...

"DADA SWEETIE"

I heard a child cried from the crowd.

Jijung?

I immediately search for the voice up here in the stage and when I found Jijung on the floor with Jaesu. He is holding at his injured arm.

Damn it!

I rush to him shoving the people who get in my way.

I don't care if they got hurt coz all I'm thinking now is to get my son and my daughter.

Crap.

I was panting and my heart is racing.

I'm trembling a bit too when I come near Jijung and Lia

"Baby...what happen? What happen? Huh?....Dada is here" I said nervously as I hug them.

"Dada so scary" lia said and cry while hugging me.

I just kiss the top of her head while Jijung keeps crying really hard.

"Baby are you hurt?...hmmm?" I worriedly ask him because his arms are still injured.

He just shook his head while hugging me.

Wait.

"Where is your Mommy?" I ask them.

"We left her coz we run to you Dada" Lia said while rubbing her eyes.

They run?

That means Jennie was still here.

I was about to stand and search for Jennie when I a sudden flash of light almost blinded me.

Crap.

Reporters.

What am I?

Celebrity?

"Jijung Jaesu" I turn to my back and saw Jennie there leaping a little.

Why is she leaping?

Is she hurt?

She hugs the kids.

"You make me worried too much. Don't do that again" She said while hugging the kids tight.

I guess the kids scared her a lot really.

I won't lose this precious family.

"Miss Jisoo who are they?" The reporters start to ask.

I look around me.

We are surrounded by reporters.

I look at Jennie again who is now standing.

The kids were standing in front of her and they are all looking at me like they were telling me that I should make my decision.