3 - He is cute?

Park y/n's POV

After the teacher told me and Jin where to go we both went there.

Suddenly Jin said breaking the silence between us "Mhm looks like I finally have a nerd as my dance partner" Then rolling my eyes I said,"And looks like I have a bitchy ass playboy  as my dance partner today"

We decided to dance to "Say you won't let go" by James Aurther

DISCLAIMER: I don't own this video credits to respectful owners.

So we decided to start practicing without saying anything.

While were dancing I get the close up view of his face...He wasn't that bad looking.

Suddenly the door swung it was a girl who apparently lost their way and came in the wrong room.And guess what he was one of the fangirls of Jin.But when she did my and Jin's face was close to each other and his hands were on my waist.The girl first just saw jin she thought he was alone but when she got a little in she saw me....

The girl gasped and ran away.

*2 hours later*

So it was time for us to leave.Jin had to clean his stuff so I got out first.

All of Jin's fangirls were standing there and started screaming at me.One of them were about to beat me when Jin came.He ran upto me and held me so that no one can beat me.He practically hugged me until we came upto a safe place while walking I could her girls screaming at him.

They were screaming stuff like "Oppa why are you holding that nerd" "Ew oppa stop touching her she isn't worth it" "Such a slut first eunwoo oppa now Jin oppa" "Oppa we are here why are you touching that Bitch ass sluty nerd"

I had to agree the fact that I was really hurt.But the last one hit me.

After hearing the last comment on me Jin looked back and shouted "I am with her because she isn't a attention seeking slut like you guys and she is better and prettier than you sluts."

Jin then looked at me and smiled and whispered "Don't worry"

Then we went to the roof of the school.I mumbled "Thank you" "Anything for you baby girl" he really didn't change.

Suddenly I got a text it was Jisoo unnie in the gc we made earlier with eunwoo.I opened it as I saw the texts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisoo: Y/nnnnnnnn

Y/n:Yeahhhhhh?

Jennie: We had to go.

Lisa: My mom came homee

Rośe: My grandmother is in the
            hospital.

Y/n: Don't worry guys it's okay I
         understand I already know
         Your problems.

Eunwoo: Thank you for
                   understanding us. T~T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin suddenly said "So you were gonna go home alone?" "I am gonna go home alone." I corrected him. "Not anymore cause I'm gonna take you home." Said Jin.I said "I can go alone no need to worry" "Can I pleaseeeeee take you?" Jin said with a pouty puppy face.

I agreed and we started talking..To be honest he wasn't really that bad person that I always thought.

He told me about his feelings to a girl that he can't really show right now but when time comes he will.

We talked a lot until we came to a road that separates out homes so we bid goodbyes and Jin asked me "Friends from now on please?" "Okay" I said smiling "By the way Jin don't forget to practice the dance byeee." "Byeeee y/n-ahhhhh"

I ran to my bedroom upstairs and sat by the window and watch Jin walk away."he is so fucking cute and sweet how the fuck is he a playboy" I thought to myself "Wtf am I thinking ugh I should take a small nap"

Seokjin's POV

I have decided the fact that I will stop being a playboy cause I've already understood the fact that I've fallen for y/n.

I will tell my hyungs everything tomorrow.

*Time skip*

I thought about the fact to stop from being a playboy cause who needs those fucking disgusting and ugly sluts anywhore right?

And Y/n is clearly different from all the hoes that are just wanting to get in my bed.And I'm pretty sure I don't wanna loose my v-card over some slut.

While thinking all these I don't know when I fell asleep

______________________________________

>Sorry for the small and shitty chapter.
>Sorry for posting late my mom took my phone away for a month or so.
>Sorry if there is any grammatical mistake English isn't my first language
>You are perfect and loved

Thank you~