Chapter 1.

Saturday 23rd August , 2019
        Atlanta- 2:29 am

"Give it up for my girls, the bitches who run Atl, its a hotgirl summer!!" Dj Bundy yelled through the mic hyping the crowd up as"Hot girl summer by megan thee stallion" started balsting thrpugh the speakers as the whole crowd turned lit.

This is our regular spot everybody know the name Vega if you dont well you not living on earth. Over the past years since our dad died we took over in his footsteps we are a rap group named S.V.T from Atl  and we are the number one group with the hottest songs on the charts, we have travelled alot but Altlanta will always be home to us.

When our dad died he left behing his leagcy his name was "Big Player". Me and my sisters come from a very musical background My mom was also in the industry but when she got pregnant with my oldest sister Tanae she retired to start raising a family while my dad still did his rap thing. Although his real name was Roy Big Player still had a tole on Atl when he got shot man the whole city was heartbroken my mom was a total reck when daddy died. Me and my sisters carried on his legacy when we came out with
"Leagacy" and to our surprise that was our kickoff as a girl group. People that has known us since we were little always tell us that we are our daddy and mommy in three. My mom has a great fashion sense and talent and we also have our fathers freestyle knowledge or watever that means, we have been performing since we were 16 years old and have been making hits ever since even worked with some of the greatest rappers and singers like fat joe, fabulous, rick ross , nikki minaj and boy rap group Migos.

People think that our journey has been easy hellllll to the nooooo. We did drugs back in 2016 as a relaxer but got addicted, went to rehab and got clean. Tanae and vanae both have boyfriends and babiesss people ask me if i ever feel left out hell to the fucking no a typa guy that has to handle me needs to understand me i have style and i rap and im my own person, to he honest i have an attitude as well im alot to deal with but i got it from my dad.

Tonight me and my sisters and our friends were having a send off party. We were heading to LA on the westcoast side to work with some really big artists, we already knew Tyga we met him wen he did Rack City chick thats when we was about 10. We plan to be over there for somtime maybe a year or two but we always gone come back hea, home sweet home.

All of a sudden "Thotianna by blueface baby" started bleeding through the speakers.

"Bust down thotianna buss down i wanna see you buss down pick it up now break that shit down speed it up now slow that shit down on tha gang" the crowd started singing, tanae and veronica was twerking while i was dancing on the pole attracting attention as Rhea and jane recorded us.

"Alright alright now i know S.V.T not gone pop up and not do no performance now performing Leagcy in memory of the late legend Big player....... S.V.T now they leaving us to go To the westside but we know they gone be back home soon" the dj annouced as we made it up on stage.

Sometimes when were up on stage i can feel my dad with me right there, saying "you can go it girls now come on show em what a player gone do" as vanae started with her verse me and T just vybed out dancing until it went to the chorus

"Legacy that my dad now you know its me, he used to rap now fly high i know he misses me, leagcy, leagacy oh yea, leagacy" we sang as it zoomed into tanae's part" as she finished up her verse i always got nervous wen it came to this part becuase it was the part that would hit us really hard in terms of emotion.

"Atl yea that where i'm from , home of player yea lebron, all these chains around my neck bitch you bugging,do i want yo man i can take him i aint fronting. Im not about that im bout my dad we the hottest in the game yea we got the bag, gotta get our mama something now that on gang now we know daddy proud and that a fact" i raped into the mic as we finished up the song.

The crowd cheered as we made our way off the stage back to our section. I know LA gone be a vybe but never a vybe like an Atl vybe.

Hours later we were escorted to a black SUV where it took us home.

Omniscent

Sanae sat on her bed with her sisters as they finished up packing,Vanae and Tanae were spending the last moments with there kids as they saw there sister put some picture frames into her suitcase.

"Sis you do know dad's always with us right?" they asked in union.

"Yea i know but i just like to see his face you know, LA not gone be like Atl we know everybody hea and its like were moving and gone forget our home"

There mom overheard everything as she walked in now looking at Miss.C was like looking looking at a clone all the girls shared a striking resemblensce to their mother but had the talent of their father mostly.

"Now sanae you know your dad always gone be here he never gone leave us, he always here in our hearts when i see yall up on stage its like im staring at him yall remind of him so much, yall have to start living for yal selves yes you taking up where your dad left of is great and look at all you have accomplished its time to start your very own life Sanae your sisters already have babies and a partner, Sanae settle down find someone you like you all are sisters not by choice but by blood remember what your father said" she said to them as she then asked they to recite one of their father's catch phrases.

They all put their hands together as vanae and Tanae held their children in hands as they said "aint got no time for no fake blood on gang my famliy my thanggggg" we all screamed as we hyped eachother up.

But something was telling sanae that LA was going to be a big mistake she just couldn't prove it yet.......

@ S.V.T_sisters - A bond that can't be broken.... LA here we come🤪

-789,500 likes

@ user789 - yall come murder tha seen on the westside bruh cant wait for shows

@Future - Sanae looking fine as hell

@Treysongz - can i take you home   sanae

@breezyyyyloverrr- yassssss S.V.T coming over to the westside bro

@ShadeRoom - rap trio s.v.t has confirmed that they are moving to the westside for a while whats to come for the rap royalty group