Chapter 4.

Monday 23rd September, 2019
Washignton Dc, Untited states - 8:15pm

                        Sanae Vega

  Today was an off day for the tour and its been lit in the hotel ever since we all woke up, me and danella and the other dancers were twerking having a good time as chris and the boys were blowing blunts drinking henny and hyping us up

  Today was an off day for the tour and its been lit in the hotel ever since we all woke up, me and danella and the other dancers were twerking having a good time as chris and the boys were blowing blunts drinking henny and hyping us up. We decided to hit up Bliss Nightclub again tonight after the lit time we had there lastnight, and now that chris and i have confirmed our realationship we dont gotta hide anymore we can now be free hold hands in public everything. We were spotted at Macdonalds this morning and seconds later shaderoom had us on there page i dont know how these people do it but they fast motherfuckers bro.

"Alright yall we leaving at eight and i'm not waiting for none in yall niggas aight so ne present or get your own ride , so nae, nella, and ant you with me and hoody will take yall rest in the other range" chris said as we all nodded and went back to dancing and smoking.

Hours later...
Everyone was dressed except for me and chris was being a complete asshole bout it. Like man chill out im tryna find something to wear like bro, i dont rush him when he is taking his godamn time.

"Nae if you dont get yo ass out here in five fucking minutes we gone have a big ass problem girl" he said as i was placing on my jacket.

When i was finished i opened the door and stepped outside, when he saw me his mood changed and he went right to licking his lips

"What" i asked him in a laughing tone

"Girl that ass looking right" he said pulling me towards him and rubbing on my ass, he gave it a smack as i bent over twerking on him, he started humping on me hard as fuck .

"Omgggg chriss stop , you done tell everybody to be early but yet yo ass is in here doing this and we is already late i said packing my stuff into my purse".

"Oh we can go to the club another time im tryna see some cheeks clap tonight" he said in his playboy tone.

"Later now lets go bro" i said making him look at me like if i was going crazy.