Chapter 3.

Friday 20th September 2019
  Boston, MA, United States
   TD Garden 5:49 pm

                          Chris Brown

  Its been a great tour so far man this albumn has really been a blessing all the features on it as well,im really happy that i can keep doing what i love to do and im really truely grateful for team brezzy man luke they fucks with me after all th...

  Its been a great tour so far man this albumn has really been a blessing all the features on it as well,im really happy that i can keep doing what i love to do and im really truely grateful for team brezzy man luke they fucks with me after all the shit i done did they still got my back thats real fam bro on gang.

I have been vybing with sanae for some months now and let me tell ya lil baby bad, now ik she darskin but she just create a different feeling ,  especially when im around her its almost luke i love her man. I mean i do, i think and i wanna make things official tonight on stage actually she flew down here earlier this month and we have been tg ever since even tho some days we wouldn't see eachother she would stay the long ass rehersals and photoshoot everything, i feel different with nae and i gotta make her know that for real that and her sister threatned to kill me if i dont basically.

There she sat in her phone just scrolling through instagram with her dine as self i was getting dressed for the show and she was right there by my side sitting, i find myself aleays looking at her like she gold or sum but she a dimond in my eyes bruh.

"Ten minutes till show time" the stage manager said peeking his head in the room

"Ight well be out in five" i answered back

"Aye" i nugged her leg as she looked up at me

"Wat chris" she said with a lil attitude

" wats with all that attitude girl" i said in my lil girl voice

She just rolled her eyes at me, i grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to me, i picked her up and placed her on the table.

" put me down nigga" she said tryna fight me off

I kissed her lips, she melted into it instantly.

"Im srry i havent been giving you all my attention lately baby but i promise as soon as we get some time off im gone take you out ight" i said assuring her

" orite" she said

"Now lets go" i said picking her off the table letting her walk out the door first although i didnt like the outfit she was wearing but she choose to wear it anyway after i told her ass not too.

I smacked her ass on the way out and she hissed rubbing her cheeks, we walked hand in hand together with the camera filming the behind the scenes of my tour. I could hear the huge crowd making noise as we came to a stop at the stage, my manager discussed a few things with me regarding the lil surprise i had for tonight.

After that i kissed her goodbye as i walked out onto the stage with the roaring crowd.

"Wassuppppp bostonnnnnn" i screamed into the mic as they scresmed back at me.

" wassup yall gooddddd" i asked as i sat on the steps of the stage setup.

"Yessssssssssssssss" they screamed out as a huge smile appeared on my face.

"Aight leggo" i said as "play catch up" started booming through the place.

I danced along with my backup dancers as the first verse came in

" you dont even know that you bad, anything you want you can have it, dont want this thing to go all baddd, so do what you wanna do i aint mad at you" i sang as i did the other words.

An hour later....

It was winding down to the time for the suprise, i was now singing "No Guidance"

" your the only one im tryna make love too, picking and choosing, they ain't really luh you" i sang as one of the dancers went to get nae.

"Alright Alright yall listen up" i said walking to go get nae from one of the dancers.

" Now yall know ive been kind rocking woth somebody for a while now and i dont really talk bout ppl im fucking with but this person man she got me on lock fr and i wanna make her mine, so she hear tonight, now ik yall know her aight so yall welcome sanae" i said as i grabbed her hand and walked back to the front of the stage with her, she was all smiles as well as i was.

*crowd screams*

The dancers huddled together on stage

" now nae yk from the start who i was and ik that i aint the typa nigga that girls normally wanna like mess with but i promise you from the bottom of my heart i promise that im gone treat you right and love you the right way so im asking even though we know that we yk fuck with eachother i wanna ask you as teambrezzy is my witness if you will be my official girlfriend" i asked her as i stared into them bueatiful eyes that she had.

" say yes" fefe said as everybody laughed

" yes chris ill be your girlfriend" she said as everybody screamed and cheered, we both kissed and hugged as we was all smiles i whispered in her ear i love you and she then said it back too as we broke away from the hug, i finished the rest of my songs but kept her on stage with me singing some of my classics like back to sleep, take you down and yo excuse me miss

The night ended with me saying goodbye to everybody and whishing them well as i went back stage with nae in hand. We got back on the tour buss and me and nae just went to the room that we shared on the bus and chilled. Thus is what a nigga could get used to chilling without sex i mean i love that too but i dont want this relationship to be just about that and me giving her nice things i mean im really feeling nae in a way i aint felt in a long time about a girl.

BallerAlert: its official chris brown and sanae are dating. The rnb superstar annoucned it for the world tonight on his indigoatour that him and the rapper from the group s.v.t were dating the through the rest of the show they were all lovey dovey and cheesy. I ship the couple #chirnae #bae alert #chrisbrownandsanae #svt

Shaderoom: new couple alert sanae and chrisbrown are dating. Rumours first surfaced after a picture of the two suggled up together watching movies on a couch wad posted by one of chris's friends named hoody and ever since then we have suspected that they were rogeter but earlier tonight and in an interview they both confirmed that they were indeed together now chris brown hasnt heen known to date a blacj girl since rihanna and in a song he bashed balck girls saying he only want to f*** the black bi***** with the nice hair and getting serious backlash from the media but later redeemed himself in the no gudiance and heat video for having darkskin models in the video. But all that is water under the bridge now as he is dating the lead singer/rapper of the sexiest girl group named sanae she is indeed a very bueatiful girl and i hope he treats her the way she needs to be treated. #chirnae #chrisbrown #sanaenadchris