6 Back Then Still 2 *

I'm waiting for the next moment to see myself clear to the next my life is unclear like that Nesquik yes slam poetry bye Moonlight cool beans

Sasha: hey, I got my fairy today....anger

Edward: cool, what's the first thing you're going to do with it.

Sasha: Ride it to that new gord show.

Edward: but it's so small. Can you even sit on it.

Sasha: ya right, we do come from two differen plants. It could be that my fairy is bigger then your.

Edward: cool so how is...

Charlotte: SASHA reallllllllllly, like are you... You want to have this conversation. Are you really sure. Do you even hear how boring you two sound. Like, yes we know that gords come from the ground yes we know. We all know they're edible. This is common knowledge.

Edward: actually on my planet they don't grow from the ground, gords actually grow..

Charlotte: did I not tell you to shut up in my previous conversation.

Edward: I don't think so, n...

Charlotte: shut up

Sasha: hey, that was uncalled for...angyer.

Charlotte: I think I did excellent foreshadowing for that moment.

Sasha: Do you even really think. At all. He just so pee,pee pee,peep pee,peep! .... ANGER!.

Charlotte: honey I was cooking a Hot Pocket and it's really hard to do that. When you and Squidward keep having boring conversations. That has nothing to do with me. But watch me see starve and stalking because well I have to leave.

Fleshly combatants here: rrreallly. What's up.

Charlotte: not that this is wrong I totally believe the type
system that my Planet goes by as their motto goes Believe it or else. But are planets not allowed to do cartwheels anymore. I mean they can't stop anyone that's in their own home but illegal now.

Edward: what is a cartwheel and what does it do.

Sasha: non fatal poison.

Charlotte: NOT. It is not that. It's actually just a feeling. The air that filters through our planet is poison.

Sasha: have you guys even seen her species feet.

Charlotte: that's it I'm doing a cartwheel.

Edward: not to be mean or anyting but that seems kind of jukebox to her species.

Fire carousel: that was full-on Jack-in-the-Box to her species. But no I have it.

Charlotte: I'm back from my cartwheel and I see the errors of my ways. Who cares if someone's jukebox about the planet or an entire species.

Frightened corned: yikes. Please don't ever say that again.

Charlotte: I miss when you used to put here at the end of your introductions. But you do you. As well as all of us all of us are connected in friendship. And this slowly wearing off so I can feel it. Let me just say look. So I did have a Hot Pocket. I was kind of jjjj.......jokeing in general no need for any more explanation.

Edward: maybe you were going to say another J word. Starts with j and kind of sounds like jellyfish. The jellyfish I have on my planet that looms over the Sun as it goes up and down into the Earth's core and the wise men of old used to call the jellyfish of Doom because they thought that the jellyfish would probably eat the sun one day.

Sasha: wow, I did not know that... now I do GREAT great.

Fist coolguy here: reporting too much exposition.

Charlotte: it's like a feeling of falling over or not catching yourself at the right time. And that triggers a sense of calmness to my species. So it's not poison per se. It's

Sasha: you said calming she said, it makes you bounce off the walls Easter to not make any sense. It would be addictive drug if it wasn't legal which now it's illegal so yeah it's basically a drug...angry

Fist here:...u there's another side to Charlotte. Why haven't we seen it.

Edward: I could imagine that it's embarrassing for her. And it's something you have to get over. Just know that your friends are right here beside you. Like me, I'm glad that you even in these more challenging parts of getting over your addiction that you can talk to us even if you're mad.

Charlotte: no no no noo no. It's not a struggle I just wanted to vent. I'm going to still do cartwheels. And even if I stopped which I can at any time. You Edward.

Edward: yes

Famous controversial here: okay I got to go. That book... that I made got 99 likes. I'm too ...excited about it. I'm going to have my ...favorite and nutritional ...bar now.

Sasha: congratulations on getting the highest digit number on one of your books. Charlotte don't you think that's great.

Charlotte: yea, you got us out of that conversation to different topic and 9 is like the highest digit you can get. So I guess you could say you're a great writer and now my hero. But don't expect to be doing that a lot I basically can take care of myself.

<<< fuchsia Crush here account has been deleted crushed into a billion pieces and reassembled in anger then crushed again. And then his face turned a bright color it's crazy his can still eat it though>>>

Edward: well you really did it Charlotte.

Charlotte: I didn't do anything, at least I don't think I did anything. I think that anybody that can't take my personality should... I know I didn't say anything fensive. And I don't know him well but I know that maybe... rrrrrrrr, aren't you supposed to be the nice one.

Edward: did I say anything offencive.

Sasha: are you trying to.

Charlotte: I'm doing a cartwheel. B...

Edward: Before you go. You didn't say anything offencive.

Charlotte: well you don't know anything about anything.

<<< Charlotte left the conversation>>>

Sasha: that did kind of seem out of character for you....

angry

Edward: I'm very sorry honey

<<<Sasha his left the conversation>>>

Edward: well I would like to rank fingers

1 ring finger AKA index finger
2 pinky finger AKA destroyer of worlds
3 thumb AK out of the finger gang.
4 pointer finger AKA pointer finger
5 middle finger AKA index finger