Chapter 2 : Guess Who's Moving in ?!

Reaching the iron gates that read 'Idol High', she glanced at the plaque underneath it that read, 'where the best train' in gold cursive writing. Yongguk and --- entered through the iron gates, past the administrative centre.

"Oppa, this is it ..." She looked at the map and back at Yongguk.

"Now, where are the dorms?" He asked her looking around the campus.

"I'm sorry to bother you guys but do you guys know where the dorms are?" A good looking boy with brown hair, a high nose bridge, bright almond eyes and a very goof fashion sense asked.

"Ahhh, no we don't." Yongguk answered back shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's ok, maybe we could find it together. I heard the girls and boys dorms are together! How amazing is that?!" he shouted. It was music to Yongguk's ears, being together with his darling? Yes please.

And so the trio set off to find their new living quarters and begin their hardships in becoming idols.

All the way at Incheon Airport, an anxious Kris Wu was holding a handmade sign that read 'Kelly Wu, Where are youuu?!' as when the two were younger, loved watching 'Scooby-Doo, Where are you?' He was eyeing every passenger that exited the automatic doors and was even calling her but there was no answer every time.

When Kris grew tired of waiting, he wandered off to a nearby café and decided to get a coffee to keep him awake. He got to the cashier who was obviously flirting with Kris.

"Hi oppa, what could I get you?" she asked in a 'cutie' voice.

'I don't want to deal with this right now' he sighed and answered, " Oh, I'm sorry I don't speak Korean, but if you understand English I'd like an espresso cream and 2 sugars, thanks."

"A-ah oh right well that's $3.50 please" her Korean accent thicken when she spoke, Kris handed her the money and sat at a table waiting for his coffee.

Not too long Kris heard something.

"Oppa, your coffee" she placed it down and sat across from him.

Kris not bothering to look up he thanked her and began drinking the scolding hot coffee.

"Gee, why don't you look up idiot?"

That voice ... it couldn't be...

To his surprise there she was, Kelly Wu sitting there smiling at her big brother.

Kris shot out of his seat and picked her up, squishing her organs and what not.

"KELLY! WHEN DID YOU GET IN? I WAS WAITING FOR 2 HOURS!" he shouted not caring if the whole café was staring.

"Oh, customs were checking my bags, but it's all safe," she grinned at him.

"Let's go, I want to show you our new school, and I want you to meet my friends." He grabbed her luggage and started sprinting to the exits.

Exiting the terminal into the car parks, Kris guided his little sister to his white and black Audi R8. He opened the trunk and shoved everything in then ran to the passenger side and opened the door for her like a gentleman.

"Thank you, oppa," and entered the car.

Their ride back wasn't so quiet; of course the two had so much to catch up on but it was mostly Kris talking about how good the school is and that how Kelly would definitely graduate and become super famous.

"Trust me, you'll love the school, it's a breeze." He beamed as he pulled up into the school parking lot where various other luxurious cars were parked.

"Come on, let's go find out where your dorm is ... I hope it's near mine!"

So the Wu duo set of to the main office, it's a shame the trio couldn't find the main office.

Our Junhongie was preparing his books and pencils getting ready for the year ahead when a knock was heard from the door. Junhong walked over to the door, fully opening it to see a boy already bowing.

"Hi, I'm Moon Jongup! I'm your new roommate! Please treat me well!" the short boy entered. His caramel brown hair styled with perfection and his charisma eyes sucking you into the endless void that kept you wondering.

"Yo what's up man I'm Junhong but you can call me Zelo haha," and the two engaged into a bro hug.

"I'm gonna get packing, do you mind helping me?" Jongup asked.

"I got you," and dragged the rest of his stuff in, as you could see these boys are yet to learn about the true meaning of friendship.

Just down the hall were the class presidents of Class A, the elite class at Idol High, nobody messes with them...nobody.

Kim Chanhee, the co-president, was checking the files that Jexxie, their hacker, got for them of the upcoming newbie that would be attending Idol High this year.

"None of these classes have any talent! They're not a problem!" she shouted, a challenge is what they needed, if they wanted to be the best of the best they have to go against the best of the best.

"Chanhee, Class B doesn't look too bad, even if their class is small they have a pretty versatile group... a dancer, a rapper,3 super good vocalist and some random girls who look like they paid their way in, funny," as the other co-president Avena passed the class files.

"They don't look too bad," Chanhee flicked through the files inspecting each person, one person had caught her eye... Kelly Wu.

Author's Note:

Yo whats up ! Ive been busy writing this chapter for y'all and my lovely sister @_cinds , and yeah heheheehe.

Updates wont be regular due to schoo but ill try when i can!

So please comment and vote pleaseeeeeee !

_byzelo out!