Life is a wonder

{{HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER YA LIL PEASANTS~~ ^^}}

Serenity's Pov:

I walked outside, and looked up at the sky. Shit. Well, today is just PERFECT. First a new school, and now it's gonna rain soon. I shook my head, and started jogging down the road. I started to feel tiny drops of rain bEgIn to fall on my head. I groan, and pick up speed till I start sprinting down the road. Luckily, I get to the doors right before the rain started pouring. When I opened them, and walked in, I could feel hundreds of eyes stop, and look at me. "Is that Skylar??!!" I hear someone yell. I turn around, and see a short girl, around 5'4 gaping at me In shock. She had long teal hair, that stopped at her hips, and eyes, the same color as her hair. Greaaaaat. I sigh and nod my head. "Yeaaaa. That's me. But don't call me by that name. My real name is Serenity." The girl smiled, "OH! I am Lillian, but you can call me Lilly!" I nod, and give her a small smile. "Would you mind showing me around?" By now, everyone stopped staring, and I was too lazy to go asking someone not near me. Her eyes light up in excitement, and she nodded vigorously. "S sure!" I chuckle a little at her reaction, and let her lead me around. She took my schedule, and looked at all of my classes. "Hmmmm. Perfect! We have first hour, and gym together! Follow me!" She grabs my hand, and drags me away to our first class. Maybe this school won't be that bad after all...

ᕲᓍᘉ' ᑢᓍᑘᘉᖶ ᖻᓍᑘ ᑢᕼᓰᑢᖽᐸᘿᘉS ᗷᘿᖴᓍᖇᘿ ᖶᕼᘿᖻ ᕼᗩᖶᑢᕼ~