well fu-

he looks shookethed and wen to say something but ,I looked over my shoulder as I heard the door click open. It's was Marcie. She was covered with lipstick marks. "FUCKING FAN GIRLS I SWEAR! THEY'RE THE REASON IM ASEXUAL!" she screeched. It was true. Marcie was the goddess of romance. Meaning she attracted alot of attention from guys and girls. Even I won't lie she was attractive to me. Are copper ringlets fell down to her shoulders no, her skin was a mocha color and soft clearly she got out a lot.she was immediately popular whenever she arrived at the school she was a transfer student from Italy. Being part Italian being part Irish. While her mother was a human her father what's it called she preferred to stay to herself because of all the fangirls and Fanboys she had. she let out a yawn sitting down on the bed right next to us. "So Alissa what are you doing over here with cheetah boy? Wasn't he the guy that cheated on you? Or have you already left that go?"she looked over and saw immediately what I was doing she kept the blank face she always had on aside from with me only."and the guilt finally get ta cheetah boy?" Ty looked away. It was true he felt bad even I could see that he's never been good at hiding his emotions."you could say that." he muttered. She smirked at him. "or was it the fact that your girlfriend cheated on you? even I can see that she did she was walking around with that what was his name again Casey? She seemed really happy she moves along fast doesn't she just like you did with our poor little Alissa."he looks away "yeah she does." I glared at her "Marcie. Shush. He's hurt and everyone deserves a second chance. May I remind you what YOU did last year? You nearly killed Harley."I hissed out ,"how would you feel if we didn't forgive you?we both know it's twins can you do and they could have easily taken you down with a single swipe no matter what kind of goddess you are none of us were powerful enough to take down a necromancer. Maybe together we would be but that's a big maybe. They might be on the weaker level but they could still kill us."she shivered I stopped talking afterwards. She looked away as if she was saying sorry. I nodded my head towards her letting her know it was okay but she should apologize my wolf ears twitch two bit aggravation and in annoyance. we continued to stay silent for the rest of the time we were there."the teachers are going to kill us you know that right? Should we just skip the day. That seems like the smartest choice doesn't not?" The goddess said. I nodded my head in agreement. We snuck out of the window in the nurses office and went along our day. I went back to my dorm which I had two roommates. Amy, my girlfriend, and this bratty kid. I forgot her name. I laid down on the room I called dibs on and had a short nap.

  Time skip by 3 hours.
Brought to you by the Bl that is soon to come :3

I woke up and made some food. I knew Amy was gonna tell at me for not being in class today but in all fairness it would end up with us cuddling on the couch, watching Naruto, snow white with red hair, the ancient magus bride, your lie in April, but more that likely Yuri on ice. I hummed as I drank some coffee. I liked my coffee black. I hated creamy stuff. It's too thick for me. I walked off to my room and unpacked all of my belongings.

Four hours later because perfection takes time :)

The end result was amazing. I know your thinking ' Isn't that a little much? Your only in middle school!' and the answer is no. Half of this stuff is even mine. I know Amy will practically live in my room, and sleep as with me as well. Also mind out the gutter please. We're only 13. I also know you're thinking 'Wait! Your thirteen and have a DORM?!'  I do. My parents live in Germany but wanted me in an American school. Something about how I'll have a better education. I fly every year back to Germany for the summer and Christmas. I usually spend the holidays with Amy's family. They loved me the first time they met me. Her father was a little over protective but noticed I wasn't gonna do any thing to hurt Amy. They all though I was a cat breed. And cats are characteristically unloyal  they soon found out I was an alpha wolf. Meaning I usually set out to find long term committed relationships. Even at a young age it's possible for a werewolf of any breed to seek out a mate. I think- no scratch that I KNOW Amy is the one I'm gonna marry and find a way to make pink  and white hairs babies with Brown and dark green eyes. I smiled at the thought. I heard the door open and was tackled down by a very angry brown eyed, pink hairs girl. "WHERE WERE YOU?! I WAS WORRIED SICK! YOU COULD OF AT LEAST TEXTED ME TELLING ME YOU WERE GONNA SKIP TODAY! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN YOU WEREN'T AT LUNCH! WHAT WOULD OF HAPPEN IF HE CAME BACK FOR YOU?! IF I HAD NO CLUE WHERE YOU WERE I COULD SAVE YOU! YOU ALMOST DIED LAST YEAR!" She screamed at me. Now. I know your thinking that she's clingy and overprotective, BUT she is right. Man author-chan and Octo-san are gonna have to make a prequel for you to understand the full story. But I bet she's down to do it if you ask her. I sat her down speaking sweet and comforting words to her and hugging her. She puffed her cheeks in a pouty form. I swear if this guy that's after me still doesn't kill me, she will. I kissed her head lightly, and just like I said before, we cuddled on the couch watching Yuri on ice until we fell asleep. But I swear I heard someone come in listening to memes right before my eyelids fluttered closed.