𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

∘₊✧₊∘

CHAPTER II
❝ NIGHTMARE ❞
(   bts 8th member, storm   )
two, unknown and arabella ft yoongi.

CHAPTER II❝  NIGHTMARE ❞(   bts 8th member, storm   )two, unknown and arabella ft yoongi

❝ i didn't want to lie to you,
i'm sorry.❞

──────

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

Her back hit the wall of the room, some framed pictures and photos fell to the ground due to the impact. She groaned in his mouth making him smile, his hands sliding down her body caressing her skin covered by the dress that hugged her figure perfectly.

He parted his lips but didn't move, stayed in his place watching as she writhed in his hands with a half grin that let her know he was enjoying it. Some of his rebel strands were stuck between the thin space between their foreheads tickling her, bothering her.

She let out a small moan when she felt his right hand go down to her bare thigh and make it's way down the bottom of her dress to her underwear. He kissed her again as he pressed his finger –she wouldn't know or identify which one– against the fine black lace garment that separated her skin from the contact of his hand.

For a second she thought he had reached the glory when she felt such a finger remove the garment and touch her but she fell from her cloud when he separated, rolled his hand on her wrist and began to pull her to the room but they stayed halfway when she pulled him toward her body, watching his back muscles move under that black shirt when he walked made her press her thighs together.

She stamped her lips against his again, rolled her fingers through his hair and pressed as hard as she could against him while their tongues battled each other. She let herself be embraced by his pleasant smell and the thousand sensations she felt when she was in this way with him.

If someone had told her this morning that this was going to happen she would have laughed in the face of whoever had told her.

She let go of his hair and took her hands down a path from his neck to his chest where she took the shirt in her fist and, in a movement, pulled it breaking the buttons causing them to fly.

He pulled away from her when he heard the buttons hit the ground, looked at them without expression before turning his gaze to her raising an eyebrow looking at her between his eyelashes. She bit her lip because, we'll be honest, he looked too good looking at her like that from that angle.

"I'll buy you a new one" She went to tell him but before she opened her mouth he took her in his arms causing her to let out a small gasp surprised at not feeling the ground beneath her feet.