𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐚

∘₊✧₊∘

CHAPTER III
❝  NOSTALGIA ❞
( bts 8th member, storm )
three, taehyung and arabella.

CHAPTER III❝  NOSTALGIA ❞(   bts 8th member, storm   )three, taehyung and arabella

❝ they always will be
for each other.❞

──────

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

Silence filled the room except for the voice of a kid, an almost teenage girl. The white walls decorated with objects that had been part of the sets of the video clips she had made in solo, letters that she had written or simply photos were striking but not as much as the screen that played a recording she made six years ago, one week after their debut.

"I think I would never believe that I would say this but I love those idiots and I don't regret anything. I don't care about the hate I get because I have seven angels who take care of me" The subtitles appeared on the screen in which a six year younger version of Arabella Lee appeared wiping her tears.

The current Arabella Lee raised an eyebrow, twisting her head slightly to the left. Without any expression, she had seen the recording at least twice since she lost the others, going into the room dedicated to her alone. That day BTS had decided to visit the exhibition that was in thir honor and after less than an hour the majority had already been lost, Namjoon was probably already pulling his hair somewhere in the place.

The recording was replayed from the beginning, again giving her a view of the old studio in which they recorded vlogs to document their trip to the debut. Although that day she did not use it to make a vlog but to make a statement, after the debut she received hatred everywhere. Thousands of comments about her departure from Glam and how she had made a dent in a group of seven boys. Remember that in that week she was called a slut at least twenty times.

And then she had to talk, she had to show that she didn't care if they called her a slut, that she was accused of being in the group just to meet the boys' sexual needs and that she was not someone without talent. But, come on, of course she cared, she was just an eighteen year old girl who had fought hard, who had suffered too much in her trainee moments just like the rest of the guys.

Arabella remembers that at that moment she felt exhausted.

Remember that all she wanted to do was bury her face in her mother's chest and cry until she fell asleep but her mother was not there and had to settle for Jin's chest.

"That day, when you left there, I thought you were going to pass out" A deep and familiar voice filled the room dulling the voice of the 2013 Arabella. She did not look at him but she felt as he moved around the room "You cried a lot, so much that Jin hyung's shirt got soaked but he didn't care. After you fell asleep in his arms while Jimin sang to you".

She felt his presence at her side and his gaze on her making her frown slightly.

"It hurt, it hurt a lot" She replied, causing him to raise his eyebrows even with his eyes glued to her face.

"And now?" This time his gaze moved to the screen, his eyes softened when he saw the younger version of the girl right beside him.

She finally looked at him, her frown even more frowned. Taehyung did not return her gaze so he returned to the screen "It always hurts" She shrugged and continued "But less now".

He responded with a sound from the bottom of his throat and nodded so that later a pleasant silence formed between them.

His long and large fingers searched for hers and when he finally found them entwined, a small smile that did not get to take its typical square shape formed on his lips when he felt her thumb make circular movements in the skin of his hand.

"I think I never told you" He licked his lips looking at the famous letters she wrote for them when she almost left the group. Arabella's attention focused on him "But I think you're the bravest woman I know and that's something to admire."

A feeling of warmth to which she was accustomed to feeling when she saw them smile or when she heard their laughter entered her heart making her smile weakly. She kissed his shoulder covered by the sweater he wore and placed her head on his shoulder.

And there they both watched the memories nailed to the wall with their hands clasped and she resting on him, enjoying the calm and nostalgia at least until the others found them.

SHORT but sweet, right? pls don't be ghost readers and comment you cowards!

𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑴, 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑩𝑻𝑺( arabella lee )— T0KY0NIGHTS, © 2019

( arabella lee )
— T0KY0NIGHTS, © 2019