Who hates you? and why?

Sagittarius: America. Reason: he thinks that you are boring and have no personality.

Aquarius: Germany. Reason: he thinks that your loud and noisy and he can't do his work when you try to distract him.

Aries: UK. Reason: You keep wasting good tea and mock him with a fake british accent.

Capricorn: Romania and Cancer. Reason: Because of an argument you guys started hating eachother.

Taurus: North Korea. Reason: He hates that you keep annoying him.

Gemini: South Korea. Reason: You can never make a choice for yourself and he thinks it's becoming annoying that you're so indecisive.

Cancer: Hungary and Capricorn. Reason: Because of that damned silly argument.

Virgo: Estonia. Reason: She thinks you are bossy and always want to be in charge, she doesn't even see you as a good leader.

Libra: Poland. Reason: He thinks that you hate him because you always ingnore him, so he just returns the favor.

Scorpio: Martial Law. Reason: You aren't very talkative to him or Philippines, he thinks that you are being disrespectful and dislikes you because of it.

Pisces: No one. Everyone is fine with you.

Leo: Spain. Reason: You always find a way to troll people, especially Spain for some reason and he really hates that.