uh oh stinky

Yeah so fuckin Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hand kun (and his E X T R E M E yaoi hands) beckoned his lover, Chin-kun over to the minecraft themed bed he was sitting on (with his E X T R E M E asscheeks). Speaking of asscheeks, Hand-kun's were feeling severely underappreciated. He had to do something about this tonight. While absolutely mutilating Hand-kun's pathetic ass at literally every hour was great and all, poor Hand-kun was just not feeling it anymore. He was in need of some S E V E R E taking care of if you know what i mean uwu owo awoooooogaaa. On top of this, Hand-kun came back from a hard day at work and was too tired to go fucking H A M on chin-kun's cheeks (the bumbum kind not his face because we don't tolerate abuse in this household stay safe kiddos).

Like fucking an hour or so before, Chin-kun was still extremely gay and wants some ass after being violated for so long (sad level 42069). Chin-kun wants to get that sweet sweet revenge (So we back in the minecraft beds that are next to each other :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:) He had just got home from his tiring job he fucking ran to their shared minecraft themed room and cried. He had to devise a perfect plan for their night. It had to be perfect or else this shit wouldn't work :b: he had to make this time so good that his lover would agree to have this shit happen again so his ass can have some time to heal.

Time skip i guess

"Aw jeez rick i'm so noivous" said chin hoe in one of those shy anime bitch ass voices. He wanted to fuck hand hoe's tight ass until he haha funnied but he was a shy ass bitch so he couldn't. :sad: :sad: :sad:

"Alright so what are we doing today? Do u want to do some vore roleplay? Or maybe some CBT but on everything (not just the testies)?? Or plain ol vanilla because I wuv u úwù" said hand kun as he listed off literally all the kinks and fetishes off of fucking wikipedia the free encyclopedia until chin-kun could finally get off his slow ass and agree to one already we don't have all day goddammit. Funny haha.

"U-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-um i was w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wondering if i could uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh top this time possibly? ehehehe?!"

Hand-kun I M M E D I A T E L Y stripped of all his cl0thes (including the dumb fucking g-string he wore) and dived face-first into the bed (which was minecraft themed may i remind you it looks pretty sick and epic and gamerlicious) and made a fucking dent in the floor. Guess they'll have to work harder and get paid to repair that.

"Mmmmm delicious cock YUMMY MMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." screamed hand-kun as his ass began the rigoring mutilation process without even being touched?? Chin hoe jumped on hand-kun's ass and started doing the stanky leg with his huge fucking cock. Hand-kun let out an eMbArRaSsInG whimper moan as he was enjoying this quite a lot. "You like that you fucking nonce? I bet u love being covered in rosemary and shoved into an oven preheated at 450 degrees fahrenheit" indeed he did. Hand-kun had discovered he had a vore fetish (but a more gourmet version ig basically he wants to be seasoned to perfection and cooked with precision and then eaten by a fat fucking oaf. No wonder thanksgiving was his fabourite).

"Yessssss Blease keep doing the stanky legg on me don't fricking stoppp~~~~~~" Hand-kun said as he was trying to not get demonetized on the youtube video they weren't recording. I guess that's another fetish he has, take a shot every time I introduce one of hand-kun's fetishes into this disaster of a fanfic.

"i m goin to put pp in bum ok super reatard i am wood" yeah that's chin kun's way of asking for consent what of it

"o" moaned Hand-kun so loud that the neighbors of the neighbors would complain to first neighbors but then they'll get mad since they didn't make any noise. Hand-kun is so mischievous :flushed: :flushed:. Perhaps getting people in trouble for things he did is another one of his fetishes.

Chin-kun may seem like a super power bottom uke uwu but once he does the stanky legg with his dick its over for whoever hes fucking. He was groaning like fucking if bigfoot's toes had a voice, it was turning Hand-kun on even more. Maybe hand-kun has a foot fetish? Or maybe he just wants to be fucked by bigfoot?? Anyways this bitch wasn't gonna last another minute.

Hand-kun .com on his E X T R E M E yaoi hands and came and died But chin-kun didn't stop there! Oh no!! He continued to rUTHLESSLY pound hand-kun's ass (with his pelvis because we don't tolerate abuse in this household stay safe kiddos)

"rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" reed hand-kun as the pickle was being tickled 

"h" Chin-kun roared with the strength of an army as he komaeda from danganrompad all over the minecraft themed bed. Hand-kun at this point had collapsed from exhaustion and may or may not be in a coma but we'll find out soon enough i guess. Chin-kun was pretty tired but satisfied to have done gay shit with the man he loves the most <3<3<3.

But suddenly! Out of no where! Hand-kun awakens from his 1000 year slumber

and gets an election so large that it skips time to 2020 and donald trump and kanye west stops running for president because of the sheer size of this lad. Hand-kun (who we had thought collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep) was fully alive and awake and extremely hroney. Only one man could fix this (unfortunately its not joseph joestar)... He leaps up from under Chin-kun's now not as strong grip and his dismount i gotta say was like a 7/10 coulda been better but anyways he shook the entire fucking house and this weally scawed chin-kun >-<

Whats happening to Hand-kun? Why is he so fucking feral now? Will we discover more of his fetishes? Will Chin-kun's ass have a fucking break? Who knows dude

His pp be like:

(yeah so theres supposed to be a gif of the pirhana plant from smash doing the default fortnite dance but apparently i cant put that shit in smh wattpad)

The end haha