Okay...

I know I left that chapter on a really dirty note. I will not add anything inappropriate. However, I will allow perverted minds to be creative... I know I am. This is to keep the maturity level of my fanfiction lower for most ages. While I don't recommend this story to readers 10 and under, I know that the warning is never respected. If my fan fiction or someone else's speeds up the maturity of your mind, please don't blame me.
Sorry I haven't been updating. My school is getting kind of stressful and I have been getting a lot of writer's block. Hopefully my break from writing will allow me to dive in with a ready-to-go brain. I was also kind of brain dead when I wrote the 7 Minutes of Heaven chapter...
Also, I am planning on wrapping this story up and doing a human au and I have another fan fiction in the making. I might even do some SoKeefe one shots with extra fluff...
So, with that, I really am glad to have my RL friends who follow me, and my online followers. Here is a shout out to my friends who are on Wattpad as far as I know.
RL Friends,
MyDuds
BookAdore
Tbhnewt
Vxidnewt
Sugariy77
Online Friends (or at least I hope their my friends)
NestaCrownmountain20
Please check out my RL and online friends' works!
I will update soon! 
...

Hopefully...