Smells Like Trouble

3rd POV
Max was in class, Casey was sitting a seat away from him. Casey had her long blonde hair down in loose waves as her Emerald eyes were glued to the door as she waited for her boyfriend to show up. She wore a crop top that exposed her cleavage and a pair of booty shirts that accented her curves. Max rolled his eyes at her attire and waited for his friend to arrive. Griffon stepped through the door. But before hir girlfriend could jump to greet him, Mia and kitania entered the door right behind him. "Okay girls this is one of your core classes. Algebra. Very boring. But very useful." They both nod as they went to their seats and Casey waved over Griffin. She eyes the women behind him and glares at them. Kitania noticed this and glared back at the woman who obviously seemed stuck up. Max was happy that his mate was in his class. He found thus out later on when he connected the reason why he was wanting to be close to her, be with, protect her, everything was because Mia was his mate and he couldn't be happier but he didn't want to rush things with her. Mia smiled and waved slightly at him while ignoring the snobby looking girl. "H- hi Max. It's nice to see  you." She said as she walked away from Griffin and Kitania. Max smiled happily at her. "Hey Mia, I'm glad to see you again. Has Griffin given you a hard time yet?" Max asked as he let her sit beside him. "Hey hot shit, looks like your girlfriend needs you." Kitania states before she began to head to the back of the class. "Awe you think I'm hot." Griffin joked. "Don't let that go to your head." Kitania states as she looked back at him and smirked a bit but her smirk fell as Casey got up and went and kissed Griffin. Kitania's lips formed a thin line as she nods. "Like I said, your girlfriend needs you." She states as she went to take her seat. "Really Casey? I was trying to give some new students a tour. And hey your hair is a mess." He said while faking a smile for his girlfriend. He hugged her as she huffed. He absolutely hated this girl. If it wasn't for their parents wanting to unite the packs, he wouldn't even be associating himself with her. "Sorry but I missed you, you didn't even come and talk to me this morning." Casey replied as she hugged him back. Casey was a normal human and she didn't really care about the werewolf things. She didn't even bother learning about them, the only thing werewolf related that she cared about was him. Kitania rolled her eyes at the blonde bitch and went to look at the board. Mia looked at Max curiously. "Who's that girl that's all over Griffin?" She asked him. Max looked at them and sighed. "That's Casey, she's the daughter of one of the Headmasters. She's his girlfriend but not by choice. Casey wanted to be his girlfriend so her parents and Griffin's parents got together and arranged their relationship. Obviously Casey was very happy with that." Max replied as he looked at her. She nodded. "He doesn't seem happy at all. And... I hate talking bad on people but she seems like... like a bitch." She said. She was never the type of person who cursed very much but there was no nice way to describe Casey. Everyone knows that. Max chuckled a bit and nods. "Yeah, she's exactly that. There's no nice way to describe her, there's nothing nice about her." He stated. Casey took Griffin's hand, smirked to Kitania, kissed him one more time before she lead him to Max and sat down and made Griffin sit beside her. Mia made sure that Casey saw her as she rolled her eyes. As soon she dragged Griffin away from them, they sat in the back of the class. Kitania sighs as she looked away from them, not wanting to deal with them. Class carried on and the day cycled through with the same thing and Casey throwing herself at Griffin. Soon the school day ended and Kitania happily went to her dorm, not wanting to see Griffin or Casey at all. Mia however took her time getting back to the dorm. Max walked her back to her dorm where an unimpressed Kitania waited for her. "I'll see you later Max."   She said. Max nods as he smiled and write his number down on a piece of paper and also Griffin's. "Here's my number, text me whenever and I wrote Griffin's down for incase you can't reach me." He replied and smiled to her. She smiled and gave him a quick hug. "Alright thanks Max I'll text you later!" She said. Max smiled as he hugged her back and let her head into her dorm as he walked back to his where he met a very angry Griffin.