Chapter 44

Logan Pov
I've sensed something was going on, that story that I was told yesterday, didn't really add up, I mean it did, but I could tell when Jocelyn is lying or not. A toaster strudel?, really?, last time I checked, I ate the last one so that couldn't be. I'm gonna get to bottom of this, this is not acceptable. "Hey Spencer!!, where's Jocelyn!!", I said running to him. "I haven't seen her, why?", he said looking up from his phone. "I need to tell her something", I said sighing, and putting my hands on my hips. "Hey Evan!, have you seen Jocelyn!", I said as I walked towards him. "I saw her in the guest room with Billie", he said looking at me. "With Billie?!", i said, as I ran upstairs, and pushed open the door.

"Billie, why would you say something like that?", she said pushing her around. "Hey Logan, what's up?", she said as she looked at me. "Billie, I need to talk to you, in private", I said as I used gestures. "Ok, is there anything wrong?", she said as she sized me. "Oh it's nothing, just something that needs to be addressed", I said as I put my hands on my hips. "What do you need to talk about?", Jocelyn said. "Like I said, it's private, lets go", I said as I grabbed Billie's hand. "I get you need to talk to me in private, but can I know why?", she said as she followed me to my room. "It's about Jocelyn", I said as I looked down at her, she's pretty short. "Hey, if this is about what I think it is, I'm over her, we broke up and got divorced", she said as she licked her lips.

"Well, she obviously doesn't look like she's moved on, now tell me, what happened that day I went to hang out with my friends and left you two alone?", I said as I moved my leg up and down. "What do you mean?, we told you what happened?", she said looking confused and kinda nervous. "Right, but explain the cum on the bed", I said pissed off. "That was a toaster strudels, I ate one of those, I'm very clumsy", she said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, but I ate the last one", I said folding my lips. "To be honest, I didn't see anymore", she said looking to the side. "Aha!, you admit that you had sex with my wife!", I said pointing at her.

"Yes, but please it was her idea, and I did see Spencer eat one like yesterday, so yeah", she said pouting. "That's because he just bought another one!!", I screamed. "You know what, I'm not even mad, I get it she still has feelings for you, I guess I'm still gonna marry her", I said putting my hand on my mouth. "Sorry about this, now I ruined another marriage of hers", she said sighing. "Another one?!", I asked confused. "Yeah, when me and her got married, she was gonna marry Aidan, but I objected and we ended up getting married right there", she said frowning. "Wow, his family should've been really mad huh", I said looking down. "Yeah", she said putting a little smile. "Well, our conversation is over, you can go fuck her or whatever, you was kissing her before I went inside the room huh?", i asked as I waited for an answer. "Yeah", she said walking back to the room. I'm about to marry a
cheater, I don't want to cancel everything, I need to see what I gotta do.

to be continued