Game Day

LILY

The Hurricanes are down by a touchdown.Dylan throwes the ball to Hunter, the quarterback, Hunter runs the ball like he never has before. If we lose this game we don't go to playoffs, even though we have won every game. Hunter dodges and spin and turns around the others players, the Tigers, he's almost there, one more step....... TOUCHDOWN!!!!!! The crowd is going wild, we won, were going to playoffs next week, and we beat the Tigers 55-0. I run from  the stands to hug Hunter, my brother. (We really aren't biological brother and sister that's just how close we are). So when I run and get to the football field; he sees me and run to me and hugs me tightly. I was the first one to hug him. Hunter is 6'2 1/2 6'3, weight around 130-150, he has the muscles and abs and you know where I'm going, His natural hair color is brown, but it's like dirty blond right now, his eyes are bluish-greenish, by the way they changes colors. SO COOL. He just any girls dream guy, but anybody tries to fuck him up they got to go through the sister ME. "Hunter,"I said. "Lily," he said. "We won," we both said. We both laugh hysterically. " Are you going to the party," he said. "You already know," I said. He laughed and we just both stood there and look into each others eyes. " Lily and Hunter!"  Macy shouted from the other side of the football field. " Yea!" we both said in unision. "Well are y'all coming or are y'all going to sit there, and stand there looking at each other,"she yelled while Dylan stood beside her. "O yea the party," Me and Hunter said together. "I'll meet y'all in the parking lot,"Hunter said nervously as he was blushing at Lily. Hunter ran to the locker room to get changed. Macy ran over to me after Hunter and Dylan left and asked "What was that all about I thought you and Hunter were practically brother and sister?" " I don't know, but I wish I knew," I said looking at Hunter coming towards me and Macy. "Well what are y'all waiting for let's go!" Hunter and Dylan said together.

-------------------------------------
Author's Note-------
Hey guys this is second book the first wasn't all that so it got deleted, but I promise this one will be great so don't forget to vote, comment, and share my book to others. I really want this book to the best. So if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to tell me or ask. I'll will try to update every two days , or every week. Don't forget I have a life to, so if I update later than usual don't get upset because I will give you sneak peeks and bonus chapters. So thank you and you are my fans so please support Thank You and I'll talk to you again Thursday. Bye Bye XOXO ♡♥♡♥♡
Next Update: Thursday