FOUR

"Listen to me kiddo, I..." "Whaaaa kiddo? Are you serious? We are at the same age or im older." He interrupted. And from tht I know the kid is fucking asshole. "Wow. That explain a lot." I said. "What?" He said with a confused look on his face. "I know why you are dumb and that you are really dumb now." I gave him a cold look. "Huh, I'm offended miss. I don't expect this from a teacher." He said with his hand on his chest dramatically.

I rolled my eyes and continued, "ya right. Don't expect anything from me. I'm not your teacher and you are not my student." I said trying to be scary.

"But Mr Paulo said that you should tutor me. And you're saying no? Well I should inform him then." With that he went to the door to open it when I stopped him holding his hand. He looked at my hand holding his thight and i saw his right lip lifting up. I suddenly let go. "WTF ARE YOU DOING? I thought you don't want a tutor." I whispered inorder not to be heard by the principal. "Who says I don't want to be tutored?" He asked. "Please Mr Paulo I'm gonna get my grades up. But please don't make me do this. Please." I mimicked his voice. Then I acted like I'm thinking." I wonder who said that. I mean anyone who begged like this is obviously not wanting to tutor." I said. "Ya I wonder who said that too." He said. My jaw dropped. "You are such a hard person to handle." With that I turned my back to him and headed to my dorm. Obviously he followed.

"So when should we start, tomorrow?" He asked. "No I have a place to go tomorrow. I can't." I said still walking. "Oh really where?" I stopped walking and so does he. "To the place that you don't have to care about." I said with a slight anger on my face. " I should know. What if you're lying."he raised his eyebrow. "I'm a lot of things but lier isn't one of them." I said and go back to my walking and prayed that he won't follow me and ask anything. Well god is not hearing me this time and he came.

"Can I come?" He asked trying to do a puppy face. "No. You have to read." I said and stopped walking. "We will start next week. Come to my room." I said. "Where is your room." I pointed at him. He looks confused. I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside and went to my room. "This." He put his face like ohh and smiled back at me. "I understand. I'll come to your room next week." Then he started going but he called my name. "What!"I asked. "Are u still not telling me where you're going?" He said. I closed the door on his face. And I do what I do since I got here, jump on my bed. And i slept.

----------------_____________-----------------
SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS. ITS CUZ IM STARTING ANOTHER IDEA. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND KEEP READING.

Hope you like the story.

Don't forget to

Vote.

Comment. I love reading them.

Share.

Enjoy.

Love ya.

TC.