end

Nanon's head turn to look at Chimon in disbelief, rather tickled. If it wasnt as what Pluem thought, then what is it? Unless his friend is stupid enough to think that his boyfriend and friend being half naked and hard as some kind of innocent game, then it would be different than what he thinks.

A small smile then breaks onto Pluem's face. The boy is rather calm when he closes the door, takes off his shoes, and makes his way inside the room. It makes Nanon and Chimon become uneasy. He should be angry instead.

"I finished my assigment faster, so i got to come back earlier than planned" Pluem plops his butt down onto the bed, making his body bounce a little as he stares at the two males in front him, who are looking at him in horror, not moving. Like they just saw a ghost.

Another smile appears on Pluem's face. It is rather a smirk than a smile but both Nanon and Chimon cant tell anymore since they both can feel their hearts beating in fear. Pluem looks to calm, it scares them.

"But why did you guys stop? Please, continue"

His words only confuse both Nanon and Chimon even more, as they glance towards each other before looking at Pluem again, not understanding what he actually meant by it. Was it sarcasm. Or is it truly what he wanted?

"Threesome sounds fun. Don't you think?"

The naked couple stares in disbelief, did they heard it right? Pluem? Is he out of his mind?

"What? Pluem, are you crazy?" Nanon said in shock as he is afraid that his roommate would slice him into pieces after this. Theres no way his roommate will invite him to this crazy idea. He knows very well that Pluem is a model son, student who would never engaged himself in risque lifestyle like threesome.

When Nanon still engulfed himself in confusion, Chimon smirked. He doesnt understand why Pluem inviting them to a threesome, but that is definitely a great idea. He love both of them, and he would be very happy if he can do the both handsome boys at the same time.

Chimon walked to where Pluem is sitting, his hips swaying left and right, giving Nanon a full display of his naked butt. Sending him a temptation to ravish those two mound that bouncing up and down. The gel liquid from lubricant is oozing between his legs, Nanon gulped. He definitely cant hold this any longer.

"Babe, i'm sorry hmm, i didnt mean to cheat on you. I love you, but i like Nanon too" Chimon says as he bended down his body to match with Pluem face and kissing the lucious lips of his boyfriend.

The oldest guy welcomed Chimon kisses, enjoying the lips of his 2 years boyfriend that he knows very well. Chimon circled his arm around Pluem's shoulder for support. Little did Chimon know, Pluem is staring at the boy behind him. His eyes and arm giving an instruction for Nanon to come and enjoy the two of them who are in heat. Nanon's eyes shift from Pluem to Chimon's plumpy ass. His swollen hole gaping as if inviting him to plunge his huge shaft in it.

Hesitantly, Nanon come approaching the two love bird that is still immeresed in sucking each other faces off. His insanity is going wild when Pluem spreading Chimon's perky butt giving him an easy access to enjoy Chimon's body.

"Fuck it"

He decided to throw all the sanity, as his dick desperately needs attention now. So, he gripped Chimon's hips pulled it a bit causing smaller boy to lose the connection of his lover lips. Soon after he moan out loud once he can feel Nanon's big long cock penetrating his swollen hole.

"Nghhhh Nanon..."

A groan escaped from pluem's mouth, watching his boyfriend getting fucked by somebody else is turning him on. Pluem's fingers tracing on chimon's chest playing with his pink nipples as he boyfriend dig his face to ravish his boyfriend erected pinky nipple. Whimpering, chimon bite his lips as he enjoy the sensation from Nanon's cock that pumping his hole with monstrous pace and Pluem's mouth on his sensitive nipple.