start

It's a slow day for Nanon. He doesn't need to work since he already covered his friend's shift at the coffe shop near campus yesterday. He also only had morning class and its already 2 in the afternoon.

The air conditioner whirling softly, as the only sound inside the room. He scrolled his instagram lazily, liking every photos that were posted byhis following. His roommate won't be home until late at night. So he'll be all alone for the rest of the day.

Knock kncok.

He heard someone is knocking on the front door. He shifted his attention to the source of the sound and had a bad feeling about it. Bewildered, he still rose up from his laying position to unlock the door.

"Hey"

Standing in front of him a shorter handsome /cute blackhaired boy, Chimon, his roommate's –Pluem boyfriend for the past two years. The boy was smilling cutely to him, he tilted his head observing the situation behind Nanon's tall body.

"Oh hello there Chimon" he greet absentmindedly. "Whats up? Didn't Pluem told you that he wont be home until late at night?' he moved his body aside to allow Chimon entered his shared dorm.

"Yes i know. My roommate were back to his hometown and i don't want to be alone. Pluem said i could come over and sleep here tonight." Chimon taking off his shoes, not minding to put it on the shoe rack.

He nodded his head dumbly. "Uh okay then, make yourself at home" said the taller guy.

"Of course. I already did it since a long time ago" Chimon laughed. Making his monolid feline eyes getting smaller until they form straight line. Without waiting for Nanon to reply back, Chimon proceed to saunter into Pluem's room which fortunately not locked by the owner.

He doens't mind if Chimon sleeping over in his and Pluem's shared dorm. The only problem is: Chimon always, always paraded around with only oversized shirt or sometimes hoodie, with nothing underneath.

Well, atleast Chimon still wearing his class outfit and currently staying on Pluem's bedroom. Or so he thought because not until 5 minutes later, he saw Chimon walking out of Pluem's bedroom with Pluem old gas, cash or ass tshirt. The tshirt looks worn out, and bigger on Chimon's petite form. The blue fabric could only cover down to his mid thigh and the left side of the neckline was hanging down displaying his left smooth shoulder on full display.

He accidentally took a glimpse of Chimon appearance before instantly regretting it. Something stir on his guts and definitely something inside his basketball shorts. Without caring, Chimon with all of his glory blocking Nanon's view. "Do you want to watch some movie?" Chimon asking softly.

Taking his phone off of his grip, Nanon replied to the boy in front of him "O-okay"

Chimon smiled charmingly, without hesitant he took Nanon's laptop from under the coffee table. Nanon observed the boy bending his body down a little secretly curious of what's the latter's back thighs look like. He sighed in relief thanking God that the boy is wearing a boxer. A tight one. Still good though, because the devil in form of his roommate's boyfriend usually wore nothing.

Turning the laptop on and working on it to choose the movie that Chimon wanted, while he only gape at Chimon back figure. After a few moments and satisfied with the movie that he choose and currently playing on laptop screen, Chimon just put the laptop in front of them and sit closely to him. Putting his white creamy legs on the narrow sofa. Nanon doesn't know what movie they are going to watch since it still playing the credit, but he definitely know it will be a very long night for him.

"Bird box huh? Nice choice" Nanon said to break the awkward atmosphere around them. For the love of God, does Chimon even understand what he is wearing now is really dangerous for both of them?