Chapter 1 - The Premonition

One year has passed since the fight against Broly, Universe 7's in peace and as well, the Earth. Goku and Vegeta decided to spar, far away in the Rocky Plains.

"HERE I COME, VEGETA!"

Goku yelled, running at Vegeta charging his most powerful punch.

"Tsk! You really think you can do any damage to me?!"

Vegeta said, grabbing Goku's fist, smirking at him. Goku chuckled and began to charge another punch.

"Heheheh! HOW ABOUT THIS THEN?!"

Goku yelled, punching Vegeta, the same grabbed his fist again, they started to push each other back.

"I'VE TOLD YOU ALREADY, KAKAROT! I WON'T EAT YOUR DUST!"

"Sorry, Vegeta. BUT I'LL WIN THIS TIME!"

The Pure Sayains yelled at each other, unleashing their aura, due that the pile of rocks above them exploded, as they backflipped away from each other, lading on different piles of rocks.

"Hey, Vegeta! I've a question!"

"What's it?"

"Do you remember Cell?"

"Cell..? You say that disgusting Bio - Bug?"

"Yeah."

"I do, but why you're asking about him anyways?!"

"I feel something oddly weird, I feel like he can..."

"He can? Spit out already Kakarot!"

"Geez! You don't need to be like that Vegeta, well, I feel like he'll come back to life."

"What the heck you're saying?! Cell won't come back to life! It's impossible! Anyone will ever revive him."

"Yeah, I guess you're right!"

"Enough blabbering! Let's finish this, and I shall be the winner!"

"Don't get so cocky!"

Goku said, unleashing his aura and charging at Vegeta, the both did the same, after hours of sparring, Vegeta was the winner.

"I-I told you... K-Kakarot...! You c-can't... Win a-against me...!"

So, that's the end of the first chapter guys! I'll work on more soon as I can! I hope you like it. 

(PS : Sorry for my bad English.)