Chapter 3 - Training

The Dragon Team were in Earth, except Prince Vegeta and Son Goku... And someone else... That were in Beerus' planet, training. Meanwhile... The Bio - Android Cell and the mysterious person, were still getting Cell's training in.

Meanwhile, in Earth.

While studying, Son Gohan couldn't focus, due to a bad feeling coming upon him, as he could feel a... Familiar energy... But he couldn't tell whose that energy was, due it being too supressed.

Son Gohan's P.O.V

"This energy... It's odd... I can't focus on my studying with this... Energy..."

Videl, the beautiful wife of Son Gohan, was watching his husband confused, as she started to walk closer, and call him.

Videl : "Gohan?"

Videl : "Gohan!"

Videl : "GOHAN!"

"Huh...? Videl..? What's it..?"

Videl : "You just look troubled... And you doesn't seem to be focusing at all... Is something wrong..?"

"Yeah... I've a bad feeling... A bad feeling that something's coming... Something... Dangerous."

Videl : "Dear... I think your mind might be just playing tricks on you... But I'm going to say it, whatever's coming, you should get ready."

"You're right, thanks honey."

Gohan and Videl kissed, as Gohan stood up.

"Love, can you help me with cooking?"

Videl : "Huh? Why do you want to cook all of the sudden?"

"It's just that... Dad and Vegeta are being trained by a guy, and that guy really likes food! And I want to follow your advice!"

Videl : "Oh I see it, sure I can help you dear! But let's try to be silent, we don't want to wake up Pan do we?"

"All right then! This is gonna be hard... Since we'll have to do a special type of food! But I'm pretty sure that we can do it!"

Videl : "Okay! Come on then! Let's go to the kitchen!"

"All right!" 

Gohan and Videl walked to the kitchen, as they started to cook Gohan was actually the one doing most of the job, after all he was the Super Sayain here wasn't he? After some hours of hard-cooking they were finally done.

"Phew! That sure took some work, but nothing is hard with you Videl!"

Videl : "Huff... Puff... Yeah thanks... Honey even though... You did most of the... Work..."

"All right now, I'm going to take this food with me and you should go rest and don't worry about Pan I'm also going to get mr. Piccolo so he can help!"

Videl : "Huff... Thanks dear..."

"No problem, everything for you and Pan! Now, I'll be going."

As Gohan took the food he and Videl kissed again, as he sneakily got into Pan's room quietly kissing her cheek as a goodbye kiss, as he started to fly away to the wastelands.

Videl : "GOHAN! BE CAREFUL, AND I LOVE YOU!"

"THANKS VIDEL, I PROMISE I WILL! I LOVE YOU TOO! AND YOU PAN, TAKE CARE AS WELL!"

Gohan landed on the top of the many piles of rocks in the wastelands, as he was a holding a huge backpack on his back.

??? : "Well... Well... Seems like someone decided to show up..."