Chapter 2 - Cell's Revenge Prelude

Some months has passed after Vegeta's and Son Goku's spar, in the depths of Hell, there was the most evil and feared Bio - Android. Cell.

I hate everything about this stupid pleace, EVERYTHING!

The Bio - Android was lost in thoughts, and thus he didn't noticed anyone that could be around him.

Since I've attained perfection, I thought I was invecible, I was one of the most powerful beings in the Universe! I thought that anyone could stand a chance against me. I could do anything I wanted! I even hosted my own tournament! EVERYONE FEARED ME!

Cell, was frustated he never was so frustated like that, since that boy... That boy... Son Gohan fought him.

My fall down all started when that stupid boy decided to fight me! At fist I thought he was nothing, he couldn't even match my power! All he did was dodging, it was pathetic. But as soon as I released his dormant pontential, I noticed my biggest mistake I never was so humiliated in my whole life!

The Bio - Android was so angered, but so angered that he immediately stood up, and yelled.

"I'LL GET MY REVENGE! IN ANY WAYS!"

??? : "I see that you're very frustated, you want revenge, don't you?"

An mysterious pair of eyes was in the darkness, glaring at Cell.

"Hm? Who are you?"

??? : "Who am I? Who am I? That doesn't really matters, I'm just someone that can help you with your... Revenge."

"Hmmm... As much as I don't believe in your words, and I don't know who you are, I want my revenge BADLY. So I'll trust you."

??? : "Good, good. I'm glad to see that I've found someone that is actually smart, now please, follow me."

The mysterious pair of eyes turned around, dissapearing in the darkness, as Cell followed them, smirking.

Yes, yes, YES! I'll finally get my revenge! Just you wait, Son Goku, Prince Vegeta and mainly YOU. SON GOHAN!

So, that's all guys! I finally made the chapter 2, with hard work and sweating. I hope you all like it!

(PS : Chapter 3 might take long to come out, since I'll be busy in real life tommorow, but I'll promise to all of you that it WILL come out tommorow! Just please be pantient.)

(PPS : Trunks Under here! Lol jokes aside I'm real srry for not keeping my promise to post the chapter 3 on that day it's just that I lost movitation and somethings started to happen and I also forgot about this story lol but now I'll keep it going sorry for leaving all of you hanging lmao)