When i was born

The day I was born, my oldest brother, Dustin, was there. He was the first person I actually saw and i think the first person who heald me.
When I was born, my life was fairly easy, but that doesnt mean I made theirs any easier. In fact, I would cry all night and my mom couldn't get me to go back to sleep at night so she would call my dad into my room since he was the o lying person who could get me to go back to bed. He would always lay my head against his chest and I would listen to his heartbeat and feel his warmth. I loved him so much. When I went back to bed so did my parents. The next time I would start crying would be in the middle of the night and my mom comes out of her room at the end of the hallway and she just stops and she stares. Can you guess what she's staring at? My mom was staring at a woman that died in the 18th century, walking into my room from the kitchen. This woman would always make me laugh and help me fall back asleep. She tried to help out my parents while I was a baby. All I would do is eat, cry, sleep, and poop. That's all any of us really know to do when we're that young. I was spoiled rotten when I was a baby and I loved it. This sounds like a great life dont it? Well we shall see what you think about it later on. For now. Yall have a great bit of time before i publish tf he next chapter.