Stay Alway .

_ Chapter 1

The summer brease coming threw the window gave me a hope of making it threw another day . As she walked threw the grass twirling her lilac dress threw the wind , gaveing a smile to the sun . Her Golden eyes shined threw , her black soft hair twirled along with her dress . Everything seemed in place . She looked up and spotted a girl. Brown Hair as silky as melted chocolate . Green eyes that captivated anyone attention. She smiled , and gave a soft wave as she skipped to the flower covered entrance.

Was she real ? , was she here to stay ? . Id never had company , maybe she would stay , maybe just maybe she wouldn't leave like the others . I walked to the the closest and grab my box . As i set it in my Bed , I heard steps coming closer . Covering the box with my blanket i ran to the window and sat down , waiting for her to come .  

- "Hylan its me " 

- " . . . . Mom ? "  

- " I'm coming in , are you ok ?" , she opened the door with such care like she was afraid of me , i new she was and i was sorry for but i knew she still believed in me . 

- " Who are they & who is she ..?" As i pointed to the house next door , i saw my her face change . 

- " Leave them alone Hylan , please and that's a order ! "  

- " She seems nice " . The lights turned off the house , and she started crying . She hates what I've become , as she stood up to leave she turned and staired at the window for a long meanful time.  

- " Stay always form them , & i mean it ".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~