Secrets

_Chapter 2

Oh god how she hates me , she keeps me locked in day and night , but then again , she's afraid . I Like it when people are afraid . Id fear myself too , but truth be told i wouldn't hurt myself , i shall not fear myself .

I Sit by the window waiting for her to come out , i know she will . Its a sunny day any child would be out playing . Twirling around , playing with dolls . Hours passes and she's not out. How i hate it ! Must she make me wait , i have no other option then to make her come out , but then i remember , no one can hear me scream . So i go back to my bed and open my box .

Its now 5:12 as i hear laughing sweet joyful laughing that sounds of a sweet melody i slowly crawl to the window , trying not to make any sounds or any unsettling movements . And there she is . Today she has on a cottoncandy pink dess . How pretty . Hair hairs up this time making her eyes , her beautiful golden eyes pop out . I stare at the girl for a very long time enough to make my decision that's she perfect . As i head over to my bed and spot my box i slowly grab it and place it under my bed , secrets are always ment to be keeped right ?

___________________________________

"She scares me . Every time i go up their its like she's trying to kill me , but she won't . Why won't she already do it , why won't she get it over with already . She taunts me i know it and you what i think , i think ... she enjoys it , its like a game" . " Lace i know and honey you know you can't be afraid , she has that small smile of acomplishment when your afraid ". " Why can't we get it over with ....Kill her. Why can't we pretend she was never here Harold why" . " We can't that would make us like her , we been threw enough to know this lace and don't deny it because you know this is true". " She wants the girl ". " what are you talking about ? , what girl ?" " The girl .. the girl next door . I see how she stairs at her , like she's always staired at the others ". As his eyes lowered , he knew hwat had to be done , and it had to be done quickly . " Maybe ......maybe it is time ".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~