💋

(A/N: hey what's up y'all how you doing!? Did you guys watch the newest webisode the boys put out? I did, and I loved it! It was one of my favorite videos so far!! This story is about your first kiss with Andrew)

No time Skip (resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Y/N's POV

Andrew and I have been dating for about two months now and we had yet to kiss. He explained to me that it was because he's a gentleman and a traditionalist who believes you should get to know the girls heart before kissing her because she is more than her physical exterior, which of course I appreciate, but I was quite looking forward to kissing him and if you look at him, you'd understand why. I mean, look at this masterpiece.

(A/N: this is my new fave pic of him btw it's zoomed in on oto's latest pics and he looks so fucking amazing!!!)

I decided that we should go to the beach, one of our favorite places to visit and the perfect setting for our first kiss together. I sat at my house in my tropical outfit all ready to go to the beach for only a short half hour until I heard three quick knocks at my door. I knew immediately that on the other side of that door was Andrew, because he always knocked 3 times in a row, it was just kind of his trade mark by now. I opened the door and saw him standing there in a white button down shirt, black pants and matching black shoes. He held roses in one hand and a blanket draped over the other arm as he held a bottle of champagne with it for our date. We were both of the legal drinking age and knew how to handle our alcohol, so it was fine that he did that. Plus, we drank champagne together before and didn't even get buzzed. We knew we'd be fine. I lived with a few roommates in my place so I was lucky we chose a day when they all happened to be out of town for the weekend. "Hi babe what's up?" I said. He smiled shyly as I let him in. "Hey princess. I'm here for our little date." He spoke saucily. We sat down on the couch after I got us two wine glasses. We sat down and talked for over two hours when finally I saw andrew look at my eyes, then my lips, then back up at my eyes as he licked his lips sexily. "Can I kiss you, Y/N?" He asked and I felt my heart flutter. "Yes of course." I said and he leaned in, gently cupped my cheek, and kissed me on the lips. And it was magical. So worth the wait!