Olympus Holds a PTA Meeting

A/N First chapter! Leeeeeets go!

Percy POV

Look, I didn't want to be a big part of two wars. Or upset any annoying gods. Heck, I never wanted anything to do with the gods.

And yet here I am. Because the fates aren't fair, I'm pretty sure their system is rigged.

Just my luck.

It's better if you turn back right now so you never have to do things you regret and lose a lot of your friends.

Or get turned into a guinea pig. I swear I still crave lettuce sometimes.

Just erase this from your library, close your phone, and forget everything you know about the gods. If you're a demigod reading this you won't have much time to run before they find you.

Even if you doubt everything, I promise you it's not just a dream, I should know.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

My name is Percy Jackson, I'm sixteen years old and I am currently trying extremely hard to have a normal life with my friends, mom, stepdad, sister and amazing girlfriend Annabeth.

But it's kind of hard to do that when I keep being sent on quests.

So if you're reading this for enjoyment or you have a death wish (get off your phone it will attract monsters!) Then I suggest you find a comfy position and brace yourself, this is going to be a wild ride!

Let me tell you how my friends and I discovered wizards.

Don't worry, it gets weirder.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Mom! Paul! I'm home!" I shouted into the main room of our little apartment. It's weirdly silent so I assume Estelle is asleep.

It's not rare, my sister sleeps like the dead in Elysium but when she's awake she makes enough noise to drown out a Siren.

My mom trudges out of the bedroom she shares with Paul and Estelle looking exhausted. There are bags under her eyes from sleepless nights and she's still wearing her clothes from yesterday. Her hair is in a messy ponytail and there's some unidentifiable stain on her shirt.

Nevertheless, she still seems to glow with beauty. Her smile would put Aphrodite to shame any day.

"Welcome home Cookie," she says kissing me on the cheek and ruffling my already messy hair. "How was school?"

I smirk "We were studying the Greek gods in history."

My mom laughs and my smile grows wider. She's so busy nowadays that she doesn't have much time to laugh but when she does it's the most beautiful booming laugh in the world. The kind that makes you want to join until your stomach hurts.

"I assume that went well." My mom smiled then her eyes lit up like she just remembered something. "Oh, today I had a little time while Paul was back for lunch and I got us..." she pulled out a little plastic bag full of blue sweets "...Blue candy!"

I laugh then give her a big hug "Aw, mom you didn't have to. You should've taken that time to get some sleep."

She hugs me back tightly and breaths in nervously, like she's preparing to tell me something "I know but we haven't had any in a while and you really deserve it, especially since..." my mom drifts off.

"Mom, what's wrong? Since what?" I ask worriedly, pulling away to look her in the eyes.

"Percy...Olympus called, we have to go up today for some sort of meeting. They have big news." she replied "And I don't know what to expect so I figured you'd need to brace yourself."