Have You Eaten Yet? (MingKit)

"Will you stop complaining?" Kit asked annoyed that he's had to spend the last few minutes trapped in his chair with Beam beside of him. The teacher had paired them up for their project and Beam had gotten stuck with Kengkla. He loved his best friend but the guy could complain like no ones business. Now, Kit know's he has somewhat of a good reason. Kengkla Jumlongkul is not a friendly guy but he knows what he is doing. "It's not like he's that bad."

"Only because he likes you." Beam retorted "I've seen that smile he gives you when your talking to him in class."

"Don't say stupid shit." Kit snapped slapping his shoulder.

"Ouch, kitty!" Beam complained glaring at him while he rubbed his arm.

"You deserved it." Pha replied between texting on his phone.

"I'm going to get some lunch." Kit stated heading out to the lobby before either of them could say anything else. He walked through the double doors into the lobby when he came to a full body stop. There leaning against the wall just inside of the glass doors stood Ming.

The sun landing on his face just right. Golden lens sunglasses hiding his eyes from him. He remembered that today was Ming's day off from classes so he was dressed down. Ming had on the black baseball jacket with a gold threaded jaguar embroidered on it over a white t-shirt. He'd paired it with his black skinny jeans and converses. Ming looked relaxed with his hands in his jacket pockets.

Kit's heart started beating fast from the sight and as if his boyfriend could hear his heart in his chest Ming turned his head to see him standing there. A smile spread across his face while pushing himself off the wall. Ming sauntered over taking his sunglasses off his face.

"Hey, P'Kit." Ming greeted him with a smirk. He loved to see his Kitkat in such a state when he saw him. "I came to see if you have eaten lunch yet."

"No." Kit replied.

But I am about too. Kit ended the thought as his eyes dropped down Ming's lips the moment he'd opened his mouth. Ming looked like a whole damn meal to Kit and he wasn't about to waste it. Taking a page out of his shameless friend's books he let his other brain take over. Kit intertwined his hand with Ming's guiding him through one of the double doors that lead to a hallway of study rooms.

"Uh, P-" Ming started as Kit shut and locked the door. He didn't get the chance to continue as Kit pounced on him. He quickly closed the gap between them pulling him down into a hungry kiss by the collars of his jacket. Ming was shocked at first but recovered quickly responding just as passionately.

He didn't realize that they'd even been moving until the edge of the couch hit the back of his knees. Kit used his hands that had trailed up to his boyfriend's shoulders to make him sit. Ming couldn't help but grin as Kit made himself more than comfortable in his lap. He had no problem being the lunch his boyfriend craved. Especially, when being fed the moan from Kit as he gripped his hips bringing him flush against him. Nope, he didn't have a problem at all.

*/*/*

Author's note: Hello! Here is my snippet of a scene based off the intro scene in 2MOON2. I found out that the scene was actually cut. So I wanted to make something of it because it would have been nice to see it in all it's glory. But here is mine! :D Hope you've had an awesome day.

Story notes

+ Kengkla's last name wasn't established in LBC (I think). So I gave him his actors last name. I think the only character in LBC that's last name is known is Tin's.