They're outside my window..

It's 10:29. "It's getting late" y/n said. You looked out your window as it's getting dark. You see movement around the bushes and trees. You start to see a tall figure. They seem to be about 6'4. They start walking to the window.

As they're getting closer you notice it's a man. You start to panic. You didn't know what to do so you opened your window and said this "um..sir, do you need something?" There was silence. The man started to get something out of his hoodie. You were panicking more.

Now the man was running. You grabbed everything you needed in a bag and started running out your house. The man was chasing you. The man finally caught up to you.

The man grabbed you and pinned you to the floor. You saw he was wearing a mask. But you could tell he didn't have any eyes. He grabbed his knife and put it your neck. "NO.. PLEASE" y/n said. Tears started streaming out of your eyes. You grabbed your bag and tried to hit him with it but nothing worked.

Then he let you go. "You're so loud" he said "come with me." You stood up and started following him.

"May I ask where we're going?" Silence once again. You later asked for his name. "My name is Eyeless Jack, but call me E.J for short."

You didn't dare to ask another question. You didn't want him to kill you. You asked yourself why didn't you ran away when he let you go.

E.J takes you to a place you never seen. A house..no a cabin. Yes, it was a small cabin. He opens the door and said "Welcome to my place. I have another place but that's Slendy's home." "Why did you take me here?" y/n asked. "I took you here because I being
watching you for a while and I want to know you." E.J said. He wanted to know me you thought to yourself. Why me? "You'll also will be staying here.

————————————————————
uh hi if you ever read this i just want to say
that i know it's too short but this is my first
story but anyways ill do lemons and request!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ