I love you..

E.J flipped you over and put his big dick in your pussy. You moaned very hard. He started to move inside of you. You two started to moan and groan. He started to get rougher by each minute.

You two reached your climax and came. You came on him and he came on you. You loved this feeling. He flopped on top of you while panting. "I love you." E.J said. "I love you too." You later on cuddle with him and drifted off to sleep.

You finally wake up. You noticed that you were naked and E.J was too. You remembered what happened last night. You started to get out of bed without waking E.J up. He grabbed your arm. You looked at him. "Good morning" E.J said. "uh..good morning..."y/n said.

"Do you want to do something?"E.J asked "uh..not really." y/n said. You two got up and changed. "Do you want breakfast?" y/n asked "Sure." E.J said.  You made eggs and ham. After breakfast you asked E.J where are you going to sleep. He replied with "Well we'll be sleeping together." You blushed, you never slept with a guy.

"You're cute when you blush." You start blushing more. He chuckles.
~ A few moments passed ~

You laughed at his joke. You started to be closer with Jack. Do i have feelings for him...you thought to yourself. "Hey wanna go kill somebody?" E.J asked " WHAT, WHY WOULD I KILL SOMEBODY?!" y/n screamed at E.J. "Why the fUCK ARE YOU YELLING?!" Silence. You were scared when he yelled at you. "...im sorry..I have a short temper.."E.J says in a sad tone. " no don't be, i should be sorry.." y/n said in a calm/sad tone.

"So do you?" E.J asked. "Do I what?" Y/n said. "You know like killing somebody." E.J said.

———————————————————-
Hi there! Thank you so much for
7 reads! I hope more people will read
my story! Also if I have any spelling
mistakes please tell me! Anyways I
you guys! Also I know this one was
short but I'll try to make them longer!
Bye!
ヽ('▽`)/