Bayley vs Sasha... Civil War

Sasha's POV
              So im at the hotel in Cincinnati. It's 5:45 so I think I want to start heading out. We left by 4am because it's a 13 hour drive.
(I've gone to Boston to Cincinnati by car before. The first and last time.)
So I slept for about 30 minutes in the room. I didn't want Jey to compete tonight since he drove and had no sleep. So I texted Triple H and he said that he doesn't have to.

Sasha: Jey.
Jey: mmmhmm.
Sasha: Stay and sleep. I told Triple H that you drove from Boston to Cincinnati. Just sleep ok.
Jey: You sure you don't want me to come?
Sasha: Positively. Just rest and I'll see you later.
Jey: Thanks. I'll see you later.
Sasha: Ok. I'm not leaving yet. I'm attacking The Bellas with a chair in the making event so I can stay a little.

           He smiled at me and opened his arms so I can cuddle him, which I Did.
8:50
         So I'm in Vince McMahons office because he said he wanted to show me something. No one knows I'm coming. No one knows I'm here. Not even The Bellas know I'm gonna attack them. No one knows my hair is blue. This should be good. I was taken out of my thoughts when Vince came in.

Vince: Ok Sasha you know the plan right?
Sasha: Yep.
Vince: Good now let me show you something.

              Vince took me to the back of Catering where everyone was there and looking at the TV. But I noticed that "The Big Guys table" my table only had Seth, Charlotte, Roman and Mandy.
Vince: I don't know what you did to your friends. Dean stays at the table with his new friends in Lucha House party and No way Jose. Not the top guys.
Sasha: But he goes against all that. He's hardcore wrestling.
Vince: That's what I'm saying. But look at Becky. All alone on that table. She's always with The Bellas. Bella this Bella that.
Sasha: Oh no. Not The Bellas.
Vince: Alexa has brain Warped Bayley. Bayley's character is like your bad side. Not pretty.
Sasha: Thank you for those kind words. So Charlotte and Roman and Seth are normal.
Vince: Um, yes. They aren't backing down from the top of the locker rooms. Even though Aj is trying to dethrone Roman.
Sasha: Wow. Things have changed a lot.
Vince: You have to do something about your friends. Now get out there for your promo.
Sasha: Ok thank you Vince.

       So I was in the gorilla alone but Braun came in which he wasn't meant to but he smiled at me. At least he's happy to see me.
Braun: Your back.
Sasha: Don't tell anyone that you saw me.
Braun: My lips are sealed.
Sasha: Thank you. Oh, I have some letters in my bag can you please put them on my best friends bag. I'm sure you know the people I'm talking about.
Braun: Definitely.
Sasha: Thanks Braun.
Braun: No problem. Kick Lass out there.

          So it was time for me to interrupt the promo. My music blasted out the arena and the pop of the crowd was crazy.

Charlotte's POV
            When I heard and saw Sasha's music play I looked over at Becky who looked over at Bayley who looked over at Dean who looked over at Roman who was looking at Seth who was looking at me. We all began changing the people we were looking at. The person who broke us is back. Wow. We all gave supporting smiles to each other and continued what we were doing before. Watching Sasha. But I can tell Seth doesn't know what to do anymore. Sorry for him.

Sasha's POV
             So I was walking down the ramp with my wig on. The Bellas looked confused but we are on screen friends so we had to play it cool. They smiled at me and I hugged them both. I was going for the mic but then gave both of them a bank stabber and removed my wig. That got a huge pop from the crowd. I removed the rubber band that held it. I went out of the ring and got a steel chair. I continued taking shots to their back until I was done. I smiled at my work and the crowd was chanting "welcome Sasha". That'll teach them.